Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Farage Watch 2018

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Has immigration really been the British Way of life for centuries?

It would be helpful if you could amplify on this assertion?

The last census confirmed that London was 45% white British, and other cities like Leicester are either ethnically plural (like Leicester) or on the cusp.

Are you honestly stating that this dynamic has been the case in British cities for hundreds of years?

For context, my view is that GB for centuries has been statistically a country of emigration, and up until the last 60-70 years that would be the overwhelming nature of how this country has operated.

I look forward to being enlightened.........

Well we were fine when it was just Homo antecessors that were here, then those bloody Homo heidelbergensis came over with their strange foods and customs. Then, on top of that Homo neanderthalensis started arriving with no interest in integrating at all. And now we've got the Homo sapiens. There's just not enough caves to go round.

Is it any wonder it's such a mess :wink:

Jan 30, 2008
Why aren't you proud of the country you live in. You Can be proud and not racist like you keep implying. It's about time you and others gave that a rest
that's why the want to stay in the EU we're just not good enough out of it ,we're on our way, must be eating them to the bone
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Well we were fine when it was just Homo antecessors that were here, then those bloody Homo heidelbergensis came over with their strange foods and customs. Then, on top of that Homo neanderthalensis started arriving with no interest in integrating at all. And now we've got the Homo sapiens. There's just not enough caves to go round.

Is it any wonder it's such a mess :wink:
nice bit of spin on the subject???
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
An Entertaining Evening with Nigel Farage goes from strength to strength in Oz.

“It’s a piddling protest for a piddling event,” Stevenson shrugged.

"Things got off to an inauspicious start. A week out, tickets weren’t exactly selling well. Emails from a ticket discount site were dispatched offering 40 percent off. A couple of hours before the event, 11 of the 20 seats for a private dinner (gourmet meal, Champagne, wine and “a free-flowing intimate conversation with Nigel,” all for $1,000) were still up for grabs.

It got worse."

"Because Nigel loves cricket. Nigel loves his country. Nigel’s stepfather’s uncle came to Australia in 1912 and fought with the ANZACs, and won a Victoria Cross. Nigel’s the real deal, just like his audience (he told us)."

I think it all started going wrong when Sue Cook pulled out.

https://www.politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-colonizes-australia/

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know! YouTube is full of SocialJusticeWarriors getting ‘owned’ in arguments through pig ignorance. If only they spent a little more time in the library on campus than on the outrage picket line or squeezing spots they’d win some respect. But their arguments are so easily unpicked by fairly basic history or public domain facts that it’s hard not to just laugh at. But then, they’re mostly only kids, full of anger, wanna change the world but sadly don’t know anything yet which, in fairness, is a stage we all go through.

I would guess that you don't know many people in the teens and twenties? Through family, work, etc I do.

You'd be pleasantly surprised by the huge number of school kids and young people out there who are pro Brexit and right leaning. For example I know a complete cohort of kids from a local school who are very much right leaning, which came about as a reaction to left wing teachers openly pushing them the other way. I also know many recent graduates who are either pro Brexit, or if not, are most certainly anti Left.

Don't go what you see in the media or on youtube. The people you're commenting on are making a lot of noise, but they do not represent the youth of the UK.

Just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here