Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage gets PWNED at EU

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So although a bit of a knob he is democratically elected to a Union that he wants nothing to do with. Ok I'm getting there. Better not tesign though what with his wife getting 27k for secretarial works on behalf of him besides his 175k- with expenses of course - because she would be well pissed off with him

Some might argue expenses and allowances seem a pretty clear insight into a corrupt and undemocratic system that is the EU..

The point being he is elected unlike Juncker.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Merkel and Juncker promote and support a united solid Europe. One of their major achievements they say is 'Shengen'. They set themselves up as European gods and saviours of the union and then f*ck it all by opening the floodgates. Brilliant, you couldn't make it up could you? Unless you go searching for European news in different countries then you have no idea what is happening. Our media certainly isn't reporting it, particularly the BBC. Try the 'discussion' in Spiegel or a few Swedish news outlets. Then try Hungarian and Greek, then....well you get the drift.
Merkel has no idea that she will become yet another German who will go down in infamy. Give it time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Some might argue expenses and allowances seem a pretty clear insight into a corrupt and undemocratic system that is the EU..

I thought Juncker was elected ?

Didn't Cameron spit out his dummy just before the result came in ? :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh right, who did you vote for ???
No one. I also didn't vote for Farage to have a say at this meeting.

I dare say an election I voted in at some point elected someone who then had a vote(s) to decide whether both Juncker and Farage were elected to roles to enable them to be at this meeting.

D

Deleted member 22389

Merkel and Juncker promote and support a united solid Europe. One of their major achievements they say is 'Shengen'. They set themselves up as European gods and saviours of the union and then f*ck it all by opening the floodgates. Brilliant, you couldn't make it up could you? Unless you go searching for European news in different countries then you have no idea what is happening. Our media certainly isn't reporting it, particularly the BBC. Try the 'discussion' in Spiegel or a few Swedish news outlets. Then try Hungarian and Greek, then....well you get the drift.
Merkel has no idea that she will become yet another German who will go down in infamy. Give it time.

Agree, no point in watching the BBC news. I have had been watching RT again for the last few days, I'm getting both sides of the story here.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Agree, no point in watching the BBC news. I have had been watching RT again for the last few days, I'm getting both sides of the story here.
Ah, the good old Putin Today propaganda machine.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Ah I'm getting it now. He is highlighting the European Unions undemocratic and bureaucratic ways from within whilst pocketing about 200k so we can see their obvious corruptions. Actually now I've had it explained to me.......it's easy.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Ah I'm getting it now. He is highlighting the European Unions undemocratic and bureaucratic ways from within whilst pocketing about 200k so we can see their obvious corruptions. Actually now I've had it explained to me.......it's easy.

That particular gravy train is choc a bloc at the minute, not just our Nige ........

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So although a bit of a knob he is democratically elected to a Union that he wants nothing to do with. Ok I'm getting there. Better not tesign though what with his wife getting 27k for secretarial works on behalf of him besides his 175k- with expenses of course - because she would be well pissed off with him
You didnt seem to have these qualms about adams and mcguiness non attendance at parliament when i mentioned jeremy corbyns courting of them, only work one way does it ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Right..........I'm totally lost on this, anyone care to explain? I have not read the thread, just got in from work and saw I had this notification............really lost :shrug:
'Oops where's the spell check when you need it?'

PWNED being the less common spelling of OWNED :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here