Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO of all 6aside players

NSC Albion

Jan 4, 2004
Waterhall
We are looking at starting the tournament this Sunday.

Are there any teams that can't play? (Only four teams play on one day)

As the league starts again in March, we need to get 5 Sundays of games in by then.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Crabtree - AFC Lizard reporting in:

I am free this sunday!

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
I can play this sunday but not the following two sundays. Please can we fix AFC LIZARD to play Fatboys team in the first round, knock em out nice and early, that'll learn them.

I can only show you the door, you moths have to walk through it. Live the dream, AFC Lizard

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Vinyl Richie said:
I can play this sunday but not the following two sundays. Please can we fix AFC LIZARD to play Fatboys team in the first round, knock em out nice and early, that'll learn them.

I can only show you the door, you moths have to walk through it. Live the dream, AFC Lizard

Brilliant idea. AFC Lizards vs North Stand Chat in the 1st round. The sooner you lot are out the better. :wave:

oneboot

Aug 4, 2003
Burgess Hill
I've just been to the hospital after a large setback with my broken ankle. Looks like I'll be a couple of months before I can
play again. :down:

I’ll be on the transfer market if not wanted for my favourite NSC team!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Vinyl Richie said:

The first round conists of two games, and two teams go through from each group.

You may not even meat NSC until the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here