Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] FAO man of West Stand Upper; re Racism.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bringing this back to a more factual level. You implied that you heard this chant from a few rows away, in a packed, very loud stadium. Where do you sit, as it would follow that a good 50-100 people also have heard this. I do not want rasist chanting or abuse in my club, can anyone else verify this offensive chant and help identify the person. Or was this just internal voices, put out on the internet as fake news, helping to stir up trouble on a fans forum. I hope the MODs read this thread with this in mind.

(A mod answers); I'll take this 100% at face value thanks. OP is a genuine long standing poster with absolute no previous in bullshit, nor in trolling.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you want to plant a horses head in my bed you will have to find out where I live first you big scary guy.

What on earth are you talking about.? I'm stating that if you generate a new account purely for the purpose of freely baiting other users and trolling with racist nonsense you can expect people to call you on it.
Where you live? Under a rock? Bottom of a stagnant pond? Field just outside Croydon? I wouldn't know where to begin, old boy, I simply wouldn't know where to begin.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
What on earth are you talking about.? I'm stating that if you generate a new account purely for the purpose of freely baiting other users and trolling with racist nonsense you can expect people to call you on it.
Where you live? Under a rock? Bottom of a stagnant pond? Field just outside Croydon? I wouldn't know where to begin, old boy, I simply wouldn't know where to begin.

You clearly threatened me and that is unacceptable.I have reported you and soon you can expect very serious action against yourself.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You clearly threatened me and that is unacceptable.I have reported you and soon you can expect very serious action against yourself.

Not........THE COMFY CHAIR?!!!!!

NB: Why would I take serious action against myself?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
(A mod answers); I'll take this 100% at face value thanks. OP is a genuine long standing poster with absolute no previous in bullshit, nor in trolling.

Yes genuine apologys if I am wrongly accusing people of stirring. I think after a game with a lot of emotion I felt this thread was highjacked by some people defending racist behaviour. It upsets me to think this sort of language is shouted at football (especialluy at the Amex) and goes unchecked. I hope the person can be identidfied and action taken. The last time I heard racist comments from (sadly) a Brighton fan was at Sellhurst away and at least he was confronted by about three other fans and then he quickly stopped. . Unfourtuantly the way these games are built up seems to produce odd behaviour, perhaps with my post, my own includded.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
In other words you have no counter argument so as per usual with ignorant twats you can only hurl your little bitch insults.

Bye bye.Go find someone else to lose an argument with.

Temporary ban for abuse.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
****ing hell ladies calm down.

Either way, we don't want that sort of behaviour (doesn't matter if you think it's racism or not)

same goes for calling welsh people sheep shaggers, it's distasteful.

We (Albion fans) can't bitch and moan when people chant homophobic stuff, then start derogatory chants of our own.

It's football for **** sake, grow up.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
You truly are a repugnant person, aren't you...

As said, I would not have come on here to post what the Op did, but have been rather annoyed by some of the mindless comments on here...yours included.

Clearly homophobic and racist chants are OK in your book...

There wasn't anything racist about his chant and if you want to act offended for the sake of being offended then crack on, to each their own.

I didn't realise that ebola and AIDS were diseases exclusively reserved for black people, silly me for not being up to date with what offends the precious this week.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think if Palace had chanted "youve all got Aids" or similar at us, it would be seen as homophobic, dontcha fink?

Water off a ducks back. It doesn't bother me in the slightest if people say I have AIDS simply for living in/supporting Brighton. It's boring and been done to death, but not offensive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here