Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Country Music Fans

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Indeed....mine is being partly paid for as an Xmas present which helps, but its not cheap.

I couldn't miss that lineup though.

Just said to the Missus, we'll never see this line up again''

It swung the deal :cheers:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Brilliant vid Bladders. :thumbsup:

Did you get your tickets sorted?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brilliant vid Bladders. :thumbsup:

Did you get your tickets sorted?

No, its all gone tits up :cry:

The out-laws were supposed to be having the kids that weekend for us but have now decided they're going away themselves.

.....made out they thought it was the following weekend, even though I was extremely clear on the dates. :wanker:

So not sure what to do now, might have to see if I can sort something nearer the time with the kids and try and grab a couple of tickets off ebay.

Pretty pissed off about it. :censored:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

The out-laws were supposed to be having the kids that weekend for us but have now decided they're going away themselves.

.....made out they thought it was the following weekend, even though I was extremely clear on the dates. :wanker:

So not sure what to do now, might have to see if I can sort something nearer the time with the kids and try and grab a couple of tickets off ebay.

Get the tickets now, and then if you can't sort something, bung them on ebay then.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Ouch, gutted for you. :down:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Does anyone know what time it actually finishes on the Sunday night?

Mar 24, 2011
Saw Zac Brown Band at Hard Rock Calling at the Olympic park in the summer, thought they were brilliant. They did a great cover of Kashmir.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Saw Zac Brown Band at Hard Rock Calling at the Olympic park in the summer, thought they were brilliant. They did a great cover of Kashmir.

Really looking forward to both them and Chris Young as acts I've not seen live yet.

I've seen Brad Paisley twice before, and I know he'll be bloody brilliant, but there's always something special about seeing favourite acts for the first time live.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Hell. What do I do with my sick cat? Reckon it's driveable up and back Saturday and Sunday?

Can't believe the Dixie Chicks aren't top of the bill. To all the doubters, betcha they'll steal the show over Zac Brown.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Ah the wonderful Dixie Chicks, love their sound & have all their albums. Last saw them at Twickenham in 2006 supporting The Eagles the day after my mothers funeral - helped me at the time. Wish I could be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here