Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* FAO: Anyone That Wants GULLYS GIRLS To Dance Especially For Them - REMF Auction *

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
After an unexpected and rather large drain on my finances, I am afraid I am going to have to pull out from this auction. I will pay the £100 over to the fund as soon as my finances are a bit healthier. An explanation has been PM'd to Mendoza.

Sorry,

Alan

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Having spoke to little al, I said to him that if nobody bids over £75 for a specific song, then Glad All Over will win the auction, and that will be the chosen song for Gullys Girls.

because of his situation, Little Al agreed he will then donate to REMF when it is more suitable to him

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Having spoke to little al, I said to him that if nobody bids over £75 for a specific song, then Glad All Over will win the auction, and that will be the chosen song for Gullys Girls.

because of his situation, Little Al agreed he will then donate to REMF when it is more suitable to him

Very generous, many thanks.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I may have missed something here but dont you specify 'no songs that will offend the crowd' and then put in a bid for glad all over which will likely greatly upset a fair few in the crowd, and the joke will fly over absolutely anyones head who doesnt read NSC, and many that do.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I may have missed something here but dont you specify 'no songs that will offend the crowd' and then put in a bid for glad all over which will likely greatly upset a fair few in the crowd, and the joke will fly over absolutely anyones head who doesnt read NSC, and many that do.

You have a point, I dont think it is too offensive, I doubt some people will even realise, maybe get Samarah to announce why they are dancing to it, charity etc, and people will understand.

Or someone can bid £75 for a different song by lunchtime tomorrow

Or we could do something like, if we raise another £100 in raffle ticket sales for the stadium tour by midday tomorrow, we can put the song choice to an NSC poll

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why would it be offensive to people. Palarse are a big part of this charidee, they turn out the cannon fodder every year at the Remf game.
The idea that a Palarse fan has outbid the Brighton fans to get his tune played and danced to by G's.G's has a certain amount of irony, and if Little Al wins it he will have to fork out for a ticket and sit with the Home fans to watch it performed. :eek:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Obviously I don't know the ins and outs, and Al's offer is still very generous. But if he is in a fair bit of trouble (I assume financially), we shouldn't hang this £75 over his head, and expect him to pay it when he's got himself sorted, else he may just end up in a similar position.

Goon has offered £60 (just £15 less), and isn't in the same problems as Al.

Plus, I assume Goon will actually be at the match and can enjoy it more than Al, who won't be there, and then in a few weeks time has to fork out £75.

Just my opinion like.

(I just think Al is being too generous, and didn't want to drop out completely).

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Obviously I don't know the ins and outs, and Al's offer is still very generous. But if he is in a fair bit of trouble (I assume financially), we shouldn't hang this £75 over his head, and expect him to pay it when he's got himself sorted, else he may just end up in a similar position.

Goon has offered £60 (just £15 less), and isn't in the same problems as Al.

Plus, I assume Goon will actually be at the match and can enjoy it more than Al, who won't be there, and then in a few weeks time has to fork out £75.

Just my opinion like.

(I just think Al is being too generous, and didn't want to drop out completely).

hmmmmm decisions. Options I guess are:

- If no one out bids Little Al - Glad All Over it is, and when his situation changes, he can pay

- Goon wins with £60 for Stay Another Day

- If we can raise x amount of money through NSC between now and midday on the falmer raffle, then we can do a poll to see which song wins

- something else, ideas please

- Last resort, Call it off

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I am happy for whatever you decide. I will be donating anyway as soon as I can.

But if it is GAO, Please can someone video it, and perhaps get my favourite girl to say hello and blow me a kiss!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
- Goon wins with £60 for Stay Another Day

I think this.

Brett, perhaps you could have a word with Atilla, and he could play Glad All Over pre-kickoff for a smaller donation from Al? Atilla may have to mention before it's played that 'the following song is being played due to a £xx donation to REMF from Little Al'.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Or, if Al really is happy to £75 when his situation changes, I'll just shut up and stop causing trouble :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here