Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantasy Nags 2012

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Great site but the mini league league doesn't use averages??? It's just whoever is top of the league...what's the point in that?

It's the top scoring punter from each day. Looks shit on day 1 but should take shape after todays scores.

Averages were too biased towards those that had big leagues.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's the top scoring punter from each day. Looks shit on day 1 but should take shape after todays scores.

Didn't it used to be the average of the top half dozen punters in each mini-league or did I imagine it? IMHO that would give a far better idea of the relative strength of a mini-league.

Great site as always BTW, really slick :thumbsup:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Didn't it used to be the average of the top half dozen punters in each mini-league or did I imagine it? IMHO that would give a far better idea of the relative strength of a mini-league.

Great site as always BTW, really slick :thumbsup:

It was - but I thought I'd try something different. May revert back to the average next year if things don't pan out as I'd like.

Thanks for the :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

Didn't realise it was a NSC site-got to say it's quality and you've helped me get £80 sorted for our underperforming mini-league!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
little bit pissed,just logged on to see it didnt enter my 2nd race choice,only to see it bolted up at 14s

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
ouch!!!!!

A good start for The Donkey , 2 winners and a 3rd from 3 races

...especially as I had cash on them as well. I've been working away so have had my dad doing the run to the bookies for me and he got 4-1 on Sir Des Champs and 16-1 on Cape Tribulation. Just wish I had put money on the 16-1 winner of the bumper yesterday as well.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Second this week - quite pleased with that as I also made a decent profit on my real betting this week.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Well done to Empire who tops the NSC table on 484 points from The Donkey Centre Half just behind on 457, Hailsham Gull makes up the cheltenham podium with 404 points , the overall league leader is on 787 points and NSC are 2nd in the top private leagues.

Will post up a reminder a few days before to pick your selections for the Grand National meeting which is the next leg of 4 in total.

Still not to late to join in if you wish .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here