Fantastic Freekick

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Great Free Kick, never beenable to get my head around the american commentry

Seagull Stew

"Drills it through the Upper 90!"

Even Soccer AM couldn't write Boston goals commentry like that!

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
holy smokes

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
thats a bit special

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
"nothing fancy"?? :eek:

too true, "he just drills it as hard as he can"

so unsubtle

.....mental note, just drill it as hard as you can

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Holy s......mokes!!

Sign the lad up, it was his 9th of the season! Thats more than all of our srtikers have scored or more than Leon over the last two seasons!

Jul 7, 2003
The commentary is from the Fox Soccer Network. I had the mis-fortune to watch this while visiting a mate in the US earlier this year. It is very, very bad. It makes the Soccer AM piss take look tame as most of their presenters do not know a thing about the game.

The worst effort is a Friday night show which has two blokes who try and be Skinner & Baddiel(sp?) in a laid back way discussing the game. One says he is a Liverpool fan and the other is allegedly a Chelsea fan from Hampstead. They make Barry Venison and John Barnes seem like the greatest football pundits in the world.

thedonkeycentrehalf said:

The worst effort is a Friday night show which has two blokes who try and be Skinner & Baddiel(sp?) in a laid back way discussing the game. One says he is a Liverpool fan and the other is allegedly a Chelsea fan from Hampstead. They make Barry Venison and John Barnes seem like the greatest football pundits in the world.

Er....but that's the whole point, to watch two rival fans watching their side and hearing them wind each other up or harangue each other. Not my favourite show I must admit, but that channel does show pretty-much exclusively football all and every day. Seems better than no football at any time of day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports