Fantastic Falmer article on nufc.com

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"For the latest developments and some background into the whole saga, check out the Albion chatroom North Stand chat" (with link)

Seems its really taking off now, well done Leith
:clap: :clap:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Splendid stuff. The word is certainly getting out, lets keep the snowball effect going.

We will win!

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
well done nufc.com :clap2:

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
I was chuffed to bits when I read the site today, to be honest, because it tends to be their policy not to cover anything without Newcastle United connections.

The site is recognised by almost all Newcastle fans as the best and most reliable Toon-related site (beats the official site hands down...I've come across this before...), so I'm confident that we'll get a good few Prescott letters and petition signatures out of it.

Dandyman

In London village.
That's brilliant.

In an odd way all this is restoring some of my faith in our fellow citizens. :D

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Sent Biffa a big thanks email ... they're my local club though only ever watched them live when they played the Albion!
:D

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
On the Left Wing said:
Sent Biffa a big thanks email ... they're my local club though only ever watched them live when they played the Albion!
:D

I know the feeling - I was a Brighton fan living in Newcastle from the ages of 18 months to 19 years. And most of that time we were on roughly the same level as them - what a difference having your own ground makes...

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
From memory the last time we played them we won something like 3-1 at St James .. sure I am wrong on the score though someone will correct me .... those were the days!

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
On the Left Wing said:
From memory the last time we played them we won something like 3-1 at St James .. sure I am wrong on the score though someone will correct me .... those were the days!

Last time I was at St James' to see the Seagulls, we won 1-0 in one of Kevin Keegan's first games in charge at Newcastle. Dean Wilkins to Mark Gall, he slots it home, and we climb off the bottom of the league.

A few weeks later, we're down, they're up by the skin of their teeth after beating Leicester on the last day, and ever since then our fortunes have (largely) gone in quite different directions.

But we'll play at St James' again. And the Toon will come to Falmer. Believe it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports