Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans UTD and raising money ?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Is it not possible to get a central fund set up where collections and money raising could take place all the time ? Then when fans need help because their club is in trouble a central group could help, both with financial assistance and knowlegde about how to deal with things. ? So many clubs are in trouble these days a combined effort is always better Fans Utd union ?

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
think this is a great idea, Wrexham fans will help, you only need to ask, Barton Bank suggested it on our board too

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
Brilliant idea.
If this could be set up then maybe greedy, selfish scum like Hamilton etc would think twice about their devious schemes.

Greedy scum like him never think twice before shafting people for his own financial benefit.

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Collection boxes in chippers/shops near football grounds like the kids charities (and religious missions, in rural areas...) have maybe?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Shouldn't or couldn't the various Official Supporters' Clubs or Football Supporters' Federation be doing this? Do they not have some kind of thing in place for this sort of thing? Would it clash with what they may or may not be doing at present?

And if they're not already doing it - f*** it, why not?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Right. I have hatched a plan. I will post details on here some time tomorrow but will need help so anyone wanting to know more and possibly get involved look out for more details tomorrow and then pm me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here