Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Re-united - 24th September @ Home Park, Plymouth

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Good question, well asked! I've only ever paid the 5 English Pounds for the Fest.

I'll find out and get back to you dreckly.

Excellent thanks, Just trying to cover all bases so when my dad asks I can let him know!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Listening to the Barnet v Argyle game on Player.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Yep, as Woodchip says above, take your receipt, and pick up your ticket from the chaps just inside the Marquee (OK, it's a tent!), on the right hand side.

Excellent thanks. See you there!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does this mean Heaney has pissed away £300k on a bid that wasn't going anywhere in the first place ? Its not surprising the banks (and probably Ocean Finance) didn't want to advance any money if Ridsdale was going to buy the club for a quid from BIL.

GibGreen

Sep 4, 2011
Plymouth
Does this mean Heaney has pissed away £300k on a bid that wasn't going anywhere in the first place ? Its not surprising the banks (and probably Ocean Finance) didn't want to advance any money if Ridsdale was going to buy the club for a quid from BIL.

Yeah!!

That's just about the only bit of good news about this whole sorry debacle!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
1635: FOOTBALL - Plymouth Argyle's players have had their wages deferred again as they wait for the club to be taken over. Players had threatened to go on strike last month after being asked to forgo their pay.

:down:

GibGreen

Sep 4, 2011
Plymouth
It's now 195 days in administration apparently.

The last full months pay that the players and staff have had was back in November 2010.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1635: FOOTBALL - Plymouth Argyle's players have had their wages deferred again as they wait for the club to be taken over. Players had threatened to go on strike last month after being asked to forgo their pay.

:down:

If Guilfoyle and Ridsdale have a conscience between them they should make up the difference out of their expenses money.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Can the guys from plymouth that I met at the Robins pub last saturday get in touch as it would be good to meet up and go in together as i need to get tickets and fansfest sorted this weekend.Saltash & goldstone goal were 2. Should be going with at least 2 argyle fans and my brother in law from london if his kidney removal op heals up in time. I know i should PM but im a total technophobe and dont know how to find you to do it. Sorry if this is not the place to post this sort of thing.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Can the guys from plymouth that I met at the Robins pub last saturday get in touch as it would be good to meet up.
Try a pm to Devonsi. I think we're going pre match in the Britannia (that boozer on the corner)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Has anyone been in touch with Noooooooooneeh to ask him if he will attend?

I have asked a youth teamer to pass on the message, I am reliably informed he has seen this thread and supports the whole idea of it, but had plans to go to back to Liverpool for the weekend. I told the youth teamer not to let it go and to pester him! Barnes is going apparently...

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
Hi there Brighton fans, I have got to say a big thankyou for what you are doing for our much loved club!!!

I know there are some fans coming down by train for this match, is there any chance someone could arrange what time train everyone could get, so then everyone could get to Plymouth train station at the same time so then we could walk upto Home Park in one mass group rather than lots of little ones!!! And it would look good for the media if we could walk all together upto Home Park in mass numbers, also it would show that all football fans are united no matter what team we follow and I will meet you all at the train station here in Plymouth but would need someone to arrange a time for the train to leave Brighton!!!

GibGreen

Sep 4, 2011
Plymouth
An update for those that are interested.

Several statements from key players yesterday, but unsurprisingly, nothing from Guilfoyle. It looks like he has been placed on the bench by his boss at PandA.

The upshot is that during this last week, Brent has been speaking to all key stakeholders and has said there are no obvious red lights to going ahead. Agreements have been reached in principle. Naturally, there is not much of a sense of relief as "reached in principle" and "signed sealed and delivered" are completely different things.

One statement that is really encouraging is from Plymouth City Council (PCC). It looks as though PCC are open to the idea of buying back Home Park from Brent when/if the deal is completed. In my opinion, this is a good move. A benign landlord with the interests of the city at heart and not profit driven property develpment.

PCC Statement

Statement from Akkeron Group James Brents company. *Warning: this link takes you to the PAFC Official site - I know some fans feel "dirty" after visiting another clubs official site!!

The important thing now is to keep the pressure on. Your Go Green Day v Leeds, and the Fans Reunited day are coming at the perfect time to keep our plight in the spotlight, and help turn those "agreements in principle" into confirmed, signed and delivered agreements.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here