Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I've been analysing this, and I have come to the conclusion that it can only mean: "Get ready chaps, I'm about to deliver a set-piece that poses absolutely zero threat to the opposition".
Get with the program! Everyone knows it's just Pascal checking the efficiency of his deodorant under the guise of some complex signal.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I presume this FF is being run in the same way as before (despite being at an odd time in the season). They normally accept questions via email prior... it might be worth submitting some of these for possible inclusion...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
No chance they will let this be about the poor performances being played out, this will be a solid hour on, milk, napkins, personal bios on Albion support and a customary RDZ finish with “you think” and a wink at Shelia 54, east stand lower from Turners Hill

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The annual why don't we practice set pieces question needs to be framed slightly different to what the f*** does Nick Stanley do.
I realise the sarcasm here, but realistically how would you expect or want such a question, however phrased to be answered?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here