Fans Forum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is this being broadcast (live or otherwise) on the radio/internet?

I want to listen to it but cannot go.

I personally hope it isn't broadcast.

People should be engaging in a serious discussion with the Club, not contributing to a nicely structured radio show that has to be planned around the needs of thousands of bungalow dwellers living across Sussex.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Lord Bracknell said:

People should be engaging in a serious discussion with the Club, not contributing to a nicely structured radio show that has to be planned around the needs of thousands of bungalow dwellers living across Sussex.

Was there not serious discussion with the club at previous meetings which where broadcast?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I live in my Bedroom....Mother forbids me to enter other areas of the house unless its an emergency...

...whats that Mother?.....no i did the washing up yesterday, but Mother.........

....I've...eerr got to go now :nono:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yes, very funny, but is it on the radio, or not?...

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I think last year it was recorded for the radio but it was played the following day!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
CrabtreeBHA said:
I live in my Bedroom....Mother forbids me to enter other areas of the house unless its an emergency...

...whats that Mother?.....no i did the washing up yesterday, but Mother.........

....I've...eerr got to go now :nono:

:lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:

Now Now, that's not very PC is it! My Mum lives in a bungalow and would love to listen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports