Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans' Forum

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can someone please ask if the stadium capacity will be increased?

I'll be watching on Seagulls Player as usual laughing at some of the questions.

Page 2 and we already have NSC at it's finest for the annual Fans Forum thread :)

Posters who want questions asked (because they would never ask a question themselves in a million years) whilst having a good laugh at those who actually do.

5 of us going by the way.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Always a highlight to follow from afar. The great thing about it is that while you can predict some of the questions (quality of catering, lack of transfers, safe standing, making the North Stand bigger) there are always one or two that you would never guess in a lifetime.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
One, that serves you right for not learning to think properly.

Two, it still has no bearing on Icy Gull's original post.

So what are you on about?

It has clearly gone over your head...Back to work now.. Have a good afternoon!

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
It will be the usual thing where three people ask the same question over and over....usually to do with improving the atmosphere

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, why doesn't someone on here curate a list of good questions, then someone with a fine baritone can offer to turn up and ask them all?

(I am replying to this thread only so that it bounces and shoves further down the list a so-far ignored thread started by someone normally quite amusing but on this occasion.....apologies for having too much time on my hands :whistle:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can everyone who goes and asks a question PLEASE ensure that they firstly state just how long they have been a season ticket holder.

It really is absolutely crucial, I cannot emphasis that enough.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Simmo, please ask whether Tony & Chris want to come to the annual NSC curry night.

Ta

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's good customer relations so the club must do it but I pity them having to. The quality of dumb people asking stupid questions is breathtaking, only matched by the creepiness of others who do the polar opposite: arse-lick!

A real dearth of normal fans in the middle seemingly, and these never seem to get the mic either! Cue.... why was Paul Rogers sacked, can you guarantee we'll stay up, can you sort Southern Fail out, can the Amex be expanded, why are Sky allowed to change KOs, (self appointed) ...on behalf of every fan I'd like to thank tony bloom, why can't I get the away ticket I want having been a STH since last Jan, what happened to the cup final money blah blah...

I feel for Tony, Paul and Bruno. They deserve better. Sadly they won't get it. All too predictable. It's not even worth listening to on radio snooze let alone attending.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The 3 pressing issues that never get resolved

1.Monorail

2. Random questions on pies

3. ESU men's toilet floor deep clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here