Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Quite. Which is what makes these meetings pretty much utterly pointless. A chance for a few geeks to try to sound important on local radio.

Personally, I can't think of any good reason to sit and listen to Barber and his pre-prepared drivel. It's an hour out of life you will never get back, and will only serve to fuel him and his sense of self importance. He's fast becoming the new Ken Bates.

Give it a rest you dullard. You hate Barber, and EVERYTHING 'new' Albion. We get it. In fact we got it the 43rd time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry, I didn't realise you were making the rules on here now.

Yeah sorry. I speak as a peer - as a fellow poster, and Albion fan, not as a moderator, when I say give it a rest. Constant negative digs at everything the club does - Barber, the board, AITC, etc.

As a moderator there is no issue. There are, as you say, no rules against being incessantly negative.

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Trying to be positive but:

Are we a stronger team than last year?
Does our defence look solid?
Does our midfield look creative?
Do we have a striker to fire us to glory?
Are the board being successful in getting our targets?
Are we premier league ready on the pitch?

If you answer these questions honestly and still feel positive your a better man than I.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Where WHERE have I criticised anything other than Barber?? FYI, I did a stint with AITC last year and got personal insight into what a fabulous organisation it is - as for the Board I don't know hardly anything about them, so show me where I have criticised them.

You don't like I am vocal about Barber, fine! But don't make up lies just to suit your argument.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Trying to be positive but:

Are we a stronger team than last year?
Does our defence look solid?
Does our midfield look creative?
Do we have a striker to fire us to glory?
Are the board being successful in getting our targets?
Are we premier league ready on the pitch?

If you answer these questions honestly and still feel positive your a better man than I.

six questions to ask tonight maybe?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Where WHERE have I criticised anything other than Barber?? FYI, I did a stint with AITC last year and got personal insight into what a fabulous organisation it is - as for the Board I don't know hardly anything about them, so show me where I have criticised them.

You don't like I am vocal about Barber, fine! But don't make up lies just to suit your argument.

Seriously, this is dull for you and I, and duller for everyone else. There are a dozen or more posters on the site who only every seem to have negative comments to make. To me, you are one of them. Just saying how it seems. that's genuinely the impression you've given me, over the last few months. If that's unfair, I apologise - but suggest you consider why that impression may have been created.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Seriously, this is dull for you and I, and duller for everyone else. There are a dozen or more posters on the site who only every seem to have negative comments to make. To me, you are one of them. Just saying how it seems. that's genuinely the impression you've given me, over the last few months. If that's unfair, I apologise - but suggest you consider why that impression may have been created.

I was one of those people
but I really do not care
he is there
he does his job
I don't think about him at all and if I do I do not post what I think on here, he is to me a bit of a nonentity

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

I've hardly been on here over the last few months???? I hardly ever post on here because it has been hijacked by idiots who think we should be spending £30M to get to the Premier League. I don't need to think about any impression, it's a forum which is supposed to give passage to free speech and opinion (or at least that was my impression).

The bigger consideration for you is your reaction. If you genuinely feel that way about me, put me on your ignore list.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've hardly been on here over the last few months???? I hardly ever post on here because it has been hijacked by idiots who think we should be spending £30M to get to the Premier League. I don't need to think about any impression, it's a forum which is supposed to give passage to free speech and opinion (or at least that was my impression).

The bigger consideration for you is your reaction. If you genuinely feel that way about me, put me on your ignore list.

I don't have an ignore list.

As a moderator, ignoring what people write, would be a BIT daft, wouldn't it?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Quite. Which is what makes these meetings pretty much utterly pointless. A chance for a few geeks to try to sound important on local radio.

Personally, I can't think of any good reason to sit and listen to Barber and his pre-prepared drivel. It's an hour out of life you will never get back, and will only serve to fuel him and his sense of self importance. He's fast becoming the new Ken Bates.

zzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was one of those people
but I really do not care
he is there
he does his job
I don't think about him at all and if I do I do not post what I think on here, he is to me a bit of a nonentity

Needs work.

Maybe build from the chorus.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Part of me wants to ignore this tonight and part of me can't wait, we all know what will be asked about getting players in and we are pretty sure what the answers will be so lets save a hour of our lives and debate monorails and new rolling stock etc instead and cheer us all up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here