Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan's Forum - 17th Feb, 7pm

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Non league crowds were up when the lockdown was lifted, maybe some that hadn’t been before will be back.
Some fans that went to PL games may realise they enjoy watching on TV and won’t bother going to live games.

...but then in time one would have thought there will be less games on TV

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What is the point? Team doing quite well, an easy opportunity to get a few more compliments about what a wonderful job Mr Barber is doing for his £2million a year salary?

I notice they didn't put one of these out during our rotten run of form.

Surely the only question of any note is "what's happening with season ticket renewals when nobody knows when fans will return?"

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Voting hasn’t started for ‘most cynical fan’ yet, but you’re already well in the running. It’s optional, so if you don’t think there’s a point you don’t have to go. Alternatively, you could turn up and get all your questions answered, like the above and why did we panic-sign an old crock like Welbeck.

Used to be once or twice a year max didn’t they ? Been more frequent during the pandemic.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’ve only signed up to hear the tactical advice from Peter (Eastbourne)

Big wave if you are on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What is the point? Team doing quite well, an easy opportunity to get a few more compliments about what a wonderful job Mr Barber is doing for his £2million a year salary?

I notice they didn't put one of these out during our rotten run of form.

Surely the only question of any note is "what's happening with season ticket renewals when nobody knows when fans will return?"

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What is the point of you?

Why do we have two players taking each corner?

That would be interesting to hear, preferably without the person asking adding the "we never did that in the 1950s so it must be wrong".

Dont be plooksy

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I'd like to know as we're not back in the stadium any time soon, where are the paper cups? I've been buying reams of disposable ones at home for the hell of it...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t see how there’s any ST questions that need answering. Some have left their funds in, some haven’t. Once we know when fans can return to a full stadium, the club can work it out - before then, pointless...!?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can’t see how there’s any ST questions that need answering. Some have left their funds in, some haven’t. Once we know when fans can return to a full stadium, the club can work it out - before then, pointless...!?

Won't stop divs asking questions about it though. Along with some sort of "when will fans be allowed back?" sort of question too.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Same as usual then. Half the questions at least will be about stuff that has either been answered previously, is on the club website, or can’t be answered because no-one knows. The rest will be daft tactical ‘questions’ from the terminally hard of thinking. It’s worth joining for the entertainment......not so much the insight :)

Barber and team must have the patience of saints to host these things :)
[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] - how about a live feed translation?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Won't stop divs asking questions about it though. Along with some sort of "when will fans be allowed back?" sort of question too.

Be just done a new thread with that hahahhahahah! Altho more to chat and speculate, not because I think the club know the answer!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes I agree, I’m not sure I would continue to have a season ticket if all games were played in the evening.
I’m getting old mate :)
Same ere

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Same as usual then. Half the questions at least will be about stuff that has either been answered previously, is on the club website, or can’t be answered because no-one knows. The rest will be daft tactical ‘questions’ from the terminally hard of thinking. It’s worth joining for the entertainment......not so much the insight :)

Maybe... I might be going to a pub on Wednesday but otherwise why not.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes I agree, I’m not sure I would continue to have a season ticket if all games were played in the evening.
I’m getting old mate :)

Lol likewise....although evening games make it slightly more convenient given I work Saturdays...but on balance 3pm Saturdays is number 1

Ps I quite like Friday night games ..always found atmosphere to be good (helps if we win)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Like many on here I love to know all the ins and outs and any snippets - I went to the fans forum at Withdean I think twice - once when Adams returned as I was buzzing. But they were start of the season ones and we’d been starved of football for 3 months... I literally forget the last one was on, read the summary on here and was glad I forgot. Will prob do same with this one tbf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here