Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum 10th August

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unfortunately I cannot make it, but as someone that went to the Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean and now The Amex - as well as contributed to the 40 note fund and first attended a game in 1991 why do we always leave it until after the season to start to sign a STRIKER?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also when is Tony Bloom going to put his hand into his pocket and build a MONORAIL from the Amex to Brighton station

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cynically bringing in a flood of signings JUST in time to head off a public flogging this evening.

Pathetic.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Cynically bringing in a flood of signings JUST in time to head off a public flogging this evening.

Pathetic.

Fully expect Barber to proclaim thee are the start of the next generation of famous 5 signings before we bag Shane McFaul on deadline day

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Pathetic.

I bet the club sell them all tomorrow.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
[emoji38] you've just reduced me to tears. This is Meades Ball standard of writing. Sensational.
If these are new to you then check out Richard Herring's Leicester Square podcast as they are his emergency questions. Would love to take credit but too many people know of RHLSTP to get away with it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
91FE6422-BAFC-4F08-A92C-C59ACCA85CBE.jpg

Fans Forum link

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Enjoyed TB correcting Cantor, with a wry smile.
"It's not a signing yet: it's an agreement"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm only watching until Chris kicks over the table, rips off his shirt, jumps into crowd and bottles someone.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Apologies for my shit first question. My brain died when the girl put the Mic on me!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here