Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan power gets Prosser deselected!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
NSC EXCLUSIVE: Fan power gets Prosser deselected!

NSC EXCLUSIVE

Just had this from the Football League

Dear Mr Pevensey Bay,

We are in receipt of your communication.

Your views have been passed to Professional Game Match Officials Ltd - the independent body responsible for the management and administration of the National List of Officials. Following consultation with the club and local police another referee has however been appointed.

Thank you for contacting The Football League.

Patricia Brown
Customer Services
The Football League Limited

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:flameboun

Bloody hell!! NSC power!!!

Well done evryone!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
we should tell the club he next referees to flood them with emails too so that the football league are aware of how useless he is.

i wonder what they will tell prosser for why he wont be the ref for the crewe game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It makes you wonder what idiot is responsible for allocating referees? Alright, we all know it's done by computer but a human being must be involved in the process at some point? It's probably the same idiot who decided that the clubs didn't have a case against ITV when they pulled the financial plug on ITV Digital.

Well done btw!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
saafend_seagull said:
we should tell the club he next referees to flood them with emails too so that the football league are aware of how useless he is.

i wonder what they will tell prosser for why he wont be the ref for the crewe game.

Hopefully that he's a useless twat who plays the race card to cover up his inadequacies as a ref and no club wants him to referee their game.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bwian said:
It makes you wonder what idiot is responsible for allocating referees? Alright, we all know it's done by computer but a human being must be involved in the process at some point? It's probably the same idiot who decided that the clubs didn't have a case against ITV when they pulled the financial plug on ITV Digital.

Well done btw!

I would think its all computerised and no need for Human interception unless the software running the program fails or something. A hard earned software coder could make a program to allow input of matches/referees and allocate them with immediate letter/e-mail/fax sent out to respective referee. Not sure how in advance they would get it, maybe be allocated the forth coming games in the Next Month or something. Maybe a Human to overlook and check for errors but not everyones gonna know about past games/spats...they happen every 1 in 3 games with refs these days!

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Replacement ref will be....

Joe Ross.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Brighton till i die said:
f***ing brilliant - well done that man!

(what exactly started this hatred of prosser off????)

:jester:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
or the guy we had at Sunderland. One Sunderland fan I spoke to on the way home said they thought the ref was bias towards us.

God have they had prosser

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Replacement ref will be....

Joe Ross.

Tell me that's a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here