Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's never taken 6 of our luminous warriors to slam 1 harmless drunk bloke down, cuff, and frog march off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Streaker with clothes on, it's gonna take em some time to catch up
Lets be grateful with for that.

I noted the somewhat typical, strong arm, OTT, tactics used by our American cousins.
I guess he was lucky he wasn't shot, which would have made for an interesting video.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Going on the pitch in yankee doodle land is silly...its a criminal offence and not worth the hassle surely....

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The Yanks do take their sports seriously - a guy was thrown out of Yankee stadium for taking a piss break during the National Anthem. He sued the stadium - not sure of the outcome.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Yanks do take their sports seriously - a guy was thrown out of Yankee stadium for taking a piss break during the National Anthem. He sued the stadium - not sure of the outcome.
Is that a gentle warning! :lol:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada

Did not hear abut that, seems a bit OTT but would not surprise me. When I lived in Florida and went to hockey games we would get dirty looks forl ooking disinterested when their anthem was on :wanker:

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Did not hear abut that, seems a bit OTT but would not surprise me. When I lived in Florida and went to hockey games we would get dirty looks forl ooking disinterested when their anthem was on :wanker:

I always stand for their national anthem. It's just the respectful thing to do. If I'm with a group of friends who I know won't be offended I do occasionally throw in the odd "those were our rockets" and "our bombs" at the appropriate part but they take it in good part. US were very good against a terrible Scotland team in Jacksonville last Saturday but badly second best against a young Brazil team on Weds night.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has anyone checked out Neymar's (sp) penalty.
He started his run up, from one side of the d.
Ran round the top of the d and looped back, so he was attacking the ball from the opposite angle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here