Fan membership number

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yoda

English & European
Is anyone else still waiting for the club to get back to them with there member numbers or is it just me and my friends/family?

My brother e-mailed them last Thursday and a couple of friends last Wednesday and not a peep.

Brother has since phoned today and they weren't very helpful.:US:

pishrat

Feb 27, 2008
I'm in the same position, emailed them on Thursday and again yesterday. The ticket office has been engaged for the last hour or so.

I have a related question, so I hope the OP doesn't mind me posting in here.

I have my FAN number, which is 1005552x (obviously x is a number that I don't want to disclose!). When trying to log in online, it asks me to enter my fan number; now how many of these digits do I need to enter?

I have tried various combinations, but every one, when using my postcode (lower case, no spaces) as the password, gives the following message

Unfortunately we have been unable to locate your account using the Fan Number entered. You may wish to re-enter and try again, or contact the ticket office on 0845 496 1901. Opening hours are 9.30am until 5pm. Outside of these hours you can email tickets@bhafc.co.uk and include your name, address and date of birth.

This suggests that the Fan Number is not valid??

edit: using my Dad's details (which up until now had garnered the same response) I was able to get the following message;
This service is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

Which suggests that it is actually recognising his fan number. There may be hope, or am I being overly optimistic?

Last edited:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I emailed last week and got sent my membership number and told to register to get my password. Went to register and got told I am already on the system. Tried to use the 'forgot password' option to request a new one but nothing has come through on my email yet.

A mate has emailed them asking for the same info and got given both his membership number and password. The reply came from the same person! :mad:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yep, I have had the same problem, emailed early last week and had no response, emailed again yesterday as requested by the club and have still heard nothing. Been trying to call all day, with no joy.

Dont think I have a hope of getting tickets now, so Villa end it is I guess.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Look, if it was easy and straightforward then the tickets would sell out far too quickly wouldn't they. Its SUPPOSED to be difficult, complicated, confusing and frustratring, to give more people a chance. And theres a greater sense of achievement at the end of it if by some miracle you get your tickets.
Savour it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't know my fan number, and as far as I can see, won't be able to find it out since I've emailed the club three times the first time being on the 6th of January. Looks like I'll be listening on Seagulls World. Shame.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I have a related question, so I hope the OP doesn't mind me posting in here.

I have my FAN number, which is 1005552x (obviously x is a number that I don't want to disclose!). When trying to log in online, it asks me to enter my fan number; now how many of these digits do I need to enter?

That looks like an old-style fan number - the new gold ones are 5000xxxx and the new white ones 6000xxxx or 7000xxxx.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
I emailed last week and got sent my membership number and told to register to get my password. Went to register and got told I am already on the system. Tried to use the 'forgot password' option to request a new one but nothing has come through on my email yet.

A mate has emailed them asking for the same info and got given both his membership number and password. The reply came from the same person! :mad:

try your postcode in lower case without a space

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I don't know my fan number, and as far as I can see, won't be able to find it out since I've emailed the club three times the first time being on the 6th of January. Looks like I'll be listening on Seagulls World. Shame.

Definately better to persevere on the phone than e-mailat this stage, El.

Reckon should be able to get through easier this afternoon.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Definately better to persevere on the phone than e-mailat this stage, El.

Reckon should be able to get through easier this afternoon.
I've got the phone to ring three times so far without it being picked up, however I am very determined and resourceful.....nature finds a way:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports