Fan gets into England dressing room

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Apparently Capello has put him straight into the starting line up for wednesday, as he showed more passion in those few moments than the whole squad showed in 90 minutes !

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The News Of The World or The Sun are bound to launch an appeal to find the guy! Be interesting to hear what he said..

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There is a lot of Fifa security in the stadium

Well that's a lie for a start as all of the security were on strike (and someone later told me that they had all been sacked) so it was stewarded by the police. Getting in was f*** chaos (took 40 mins and that was at 6:30!).

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Capello should have invited a few more in, the players might learn what passion is.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
wtf was princes watsisface doing in the changing rooms ? just what you need after the most abject footballing performance since well erm last week, a pep talk by the royal family hangers on.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
wtf was princes watsisface doing in the changing rooms ? just what you need after the most abject footballing performance since well erm last week, a pep talk by the royal family hangers on.

sadly it's the way the FA old farts run things. I suspect that the princes didnt was to be in there and the players didnt want them in there...but in the FA's eyes it'll probably help the 2018 bid.

The whole issue (and Rooney's comments) seems to have deflected attention from the real issues - ie in the whole county we have not produced a top class creative player since Gascoigne, and the quality of players coming through is even worse that the current crop. Why?

Too many (average quality) foreigners in the Premier League squads, that is now filtering down to the Championship and even D1 and 2. Also the quality foreign players make some ordinary English players (Terry and Lampard, and Rooney) look good.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Apparently Capello has put him straight into the starting line up for wednesday, as he showed more passion in those few moments than the whole squad showed in 90 minutes !

:thumbsup:

Would have hoped they'd be threatening a stint in the Tower of London and a few be-headings, but no, apparently they were doing some kind of clown act with Becks to keep spirits up! :facepalm:

I wonder what the fan said :lol:

He said "Hello!" to Beckham apparently. That'll fire 'em up good and proper! Maybe said fan was actually Steve McClaren. :dunce:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The News Of The World or The Sun are bound to launch an appeal to find the guy! Be interesting to hear what he said..

Not if the South African police get to him first.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Bet they THREW money on him. Could be total bollocks. Knowing the mirror it most probably is.

Whatever he said, I bet it's not totally accurate.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
And he's happy to lend a helping hand to the players too... "If any of the England boys ever need any mortgage advice, I'm here for them - and I'll get them a good deal."

Class comment to end with!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports