Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Albion fans

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I'm not sure I was giving the man any stick to be honest, especially as he pumped shit loads of cash into us when we needed it most.

Fair enough...I mainly wanted to get the "we all make mistakes when we are young" comment in there...

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Don't know if anyone has heard of him, but Professional poker player and online gaming boss Tony Bloom takes an occasional interest in Albion results, not sure if went to Preistfield or not.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Robbie from big deal.

Ray Brooks. Actually he is a Fulham fan, but watched ;plenty of Albjon games as he lived down here for many years.

Amanda Redman, an ex Hove Grammar School girl, although allegedly a Coventry fan, has been spotted many times at the Amex.

David Dimbleby is a regular visitor too.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Ray Brooks. Actually he is a Fulham fan, but watched ;plenty of Albjon games as he lived down here for many years.

Ray Brooks was born and raised in Brighton but is a confirmed Fulham supporter. Read his autobiography for confirmation. He has a flat in the BN region but lives in London I believe.

I have met Ray; he's a thoroughly decent bloke. His book is a must-read if you want to know about "Dead-enders" and a lot of the scene back in the Swinging 60's, he was a mate of David Hemmings.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I think the drummer from the band Athlete is.

I was at a student union gig with a girl I was trying to chat up. I can't remember the band for the life of me but a girl I was with loved the lead singer - managed to blag it back stage and while she was swooning over him I was chatting with the other guys about football. One was best mates with the Athlete drummer and was telling me how they had been to a couple of matches together. Really nice group of lads

Well did you?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I'm pretty sure I didn't make this up but wasn't aforementioned C4 newscaster Jon Snow a significant figure on the hoolie scene, involving rucks with Palace, before 'turning his life around'? It sounds so absurd that it has to be true.

People used to say this a few years back. Can't believe it's true, what with him being such a liberal wuss, son of a clergyman etc.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Well did you?

haha, I chatted her up and we spent a lot of time together. Then she met another guy :tantrum:

We had known eachother for a while and she had then gone to the same uni as me. i settled in quickly and made some mates - she didn't. So we started hanging around. i think I may have read more into it than she did!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Isn't [MENTION=242]Hornblower[/MENTION] in madness ???

He was in Darts. Sits very near to us in WSU, won't say how near, because we like making terrible puns/Darts quotes etc whenever he's in earshot, i.e "Come back my love!" if someone goes to the toilets mid game. Don't think he's cottoned on yet.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He's definitely Bristol City, but has a soft spot for Palace due to his Mrs being a ST holder.
Used to go quite regularly with his family when he lived in the South Croydon area.
I remember years ago when he moved to Brighton, he said he liked palace and that was a little incongruous with the location!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
He was in Darts. Sits very near to us in WSU, won't say how near, because we like making terrible puns/Darts quotes etc whenever he's in earshot, i.e "Come back my love!" if someone goes to the toilets mid game. Don't think he's cottoned on yet.

:lolol::)

'Daddy' cool story bro :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The drummer from The Kooks.

Phats and Smalls.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Chuck Norris - he of "Uh oh! Brighton are going to score again" fame. This was posted a couple of years ago on NSC.

Well if he isn't a fan he jolly well should be. :albion2:

I believe this was the man himself after drowning his sorrows post Boro' :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here