Falmer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who did you have your 1st game against i went for donny then a big game after make some money :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Same I think.

Then 1st league game was Hartlepool! Beat em 3-0, 2 Joe Gatting goals!!

Love Falmer, money is rolling in. :clap2:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
First game played at Falmer on my game was Dorchester vs Eastbourne Boro in the Conference South Play off final ??? although in my current game the Conference South POF was at Wembley. Very strange

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I just went on Holiday from the start to July 1st 2009 (editor is pants) so I can start Fresh at Falmer...

...was meant to choose West Ham but whilst looking at Bobby in the reserves accidentally picked them to play instead, Bobby played and the first crowd at Falmer was a whopping 786 :D :shootself

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
keep playing and after a few years its built.:clap2: If only it was that easy in reality.:rolleyes:

It is already named as Falmer, as it is in the database from the start (just with a delayed start date). Sometimes with other teams the board will build a new stadium, and I'm not sure if you get to name them if that is the case; I think, though, that the board still name the stadium.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If you are at a club for long enough, and have been successful there, if the club gets a new stadium they'll name it after you

kethrindesouza

Apr 13, 2012
Denmark
Falmer are Organisms in famous game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Generally Falmer are coming from Dwarven Ruins. There are so many types of Falmer such as Skulker Falmer, Gloom lurker Falmer, Night prowler Falmer, Shadow master falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports