Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer today 19.02.09

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Lots of activity today both north and south of Village Way storm water drains being installed on the northern carriageway. Mains water supply also being laid

Attachments

• junction works.JPG
    junction works.JPG
    677.1 KB · Views: 674
  • coach park.JPG
    coach park.JPG
    414.6 KB · Views: 669
  • new uni building.JPG
    new uni building.JPG
    246.2 KB · Views: 661
  • storm water access north carr.JPG
    storm water access north carr.JPG
    464.8 KB · Views: 660
  • storm water drain north.JPG
    storm water drain north.JPG
    528.6 KB · Views: 653

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I drove up there the other day and was surprised at how little was going on. Clancy's were taking an eternity (as usual) to make a road wider and the earthmovers are still in the exact same position as they have been ever since people started posting photos of them!

As for 'Loads of activity', all I can see is two blokes driving diggers, two blokes watching the mini digger, earthmovers all laid up, a builders bag next to a storm drain and a rather nice photo of a development that has nothing to do with us.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
three more

Attachments

• water main connection.JPG
    water main connection.JPG
    564.9 KB · Views: 582
  • water main trench south.JPG
    water main trench south.JPG
    634.5 KB · Views: 581
  • water main trench south 2.JPG
    water main trench south 2.JPG
    587.7 KB · Views: 574

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I drove up there the other day and was surprised at how little was going on. Clancy's were taking an eternity (as usual) to make a road wider and the earthmovers are still in the exact same position as they have been ever since people started posting photos of them!

As for 'Loads of activity', all I can see is two blokes driving diggers, two blokes watching the mini digger, earthmovers all laid up, a builders bag next to a storm drain and a rather nice photo of a development that has nothing to do with us.

Apart from the fact until that is finished the university cant vacate the buildings we need to demolish

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Can you make the pictures bigger?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Seriously, good pics Graham. Although the third one up looks like someone has curled one off next to a bit of blue pipe - what's that about?!?!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you for the pictures again... some good news for the mighty Albion in a tough season on the pitch...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here