Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Today 10.00 am.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Dont know if its new or not but is it this?

Attachments

• falmer.jpg
    falmer.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 410

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm going to have to make a detour on the way to the game tomorrow.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to drive along there this Sunday and take the very first picture of what will become a Falmer work-in-progress SCRAPBOOK, with dates and EVERYTHING.

I might even frame and WALL MOUNT some of the pictures when its finished. And no, I don't care if you think I'm SAD.

:clap2:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm going to drive along there this Sunday and take the very first picture of what will become a Falmer work-in-progress SCRAPBOOK, with dates and EVERYTHING.

I might even frame and WALL MOUNT some of the pictures when its finished. And no, I don't care if you think I'm SAD.

Sad?

Quite the opposite, I read that nodding all the way thinking "the man's a GENIUS, a scrapbook is EXACTLY what I will do as well."

Expect me to arrive at the pub a bit late tomorrow, as I'll come down via the Falmer site.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

I was thinking of taking a photo of it from the bus on the way home every day, and making some sort of scrap book, or even just add the pics on here

starts TODAY

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I was thinking of taking a photo of it from the bus on the way home every day, and making some sort of scrap book, or even just add the pics on here

starts TODAY

Can we have a section on the forum... Falmer Gallery, for example?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
A supporters picture diary would be great espeicially for Supporters like me who live quite far from Brighton

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Dont know if its new or not but is it this?

No, that is next to the health center, a few yards north is the bank leading down to the railway line, played cricket there many a time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sad?

Quite the opposite, I read that nodding all the way thinking "the man's a GENIUS, a scrapbook is EXACTLY what I will do as well."

Expect me to arrive at the pub a bit late tomorrow, as I'll come down via the Falmer site.

I'll have a Guiners waiting then.
I think a once-a-month foray to our Field of Dreams will be in order to check on the progress and record the subsequent ERECTION for posterity.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

starts TODAY

Get a life mate

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

starts TODAY

Core, that'll be a riveting read, baring in mind the real excavation wont start for months :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What you want is one of these (camera circled)

xflight-plane.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Not sad in the slightest, or to put it another way: just as sad as me. I'm glad I'm not the only one getting stupidly excited about all this news of diggers at Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here