Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer seating - West stand

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hi,

Just looking at the stadium and im sure that the middle part/shelf of the West stand is all corporate & 1901 club, is that correct?

Cheers

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Top tier of the West for me.
The view from there is AWESOME.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Top tier of the West for me.
The view from there is AWESOME.

Oh really? I was thinking bottom tier west but as high asyou could go, so back row.

Do we have any pictures of top tier view?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I just hope that everyone in the middle tier gets back to their seats before the second half starts.

As for what's left, i think the west upper does indeed look rather dandy. I cannot wait for those damn info packs to be sent out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh really? I was thinking bottom tier west but as high asyou could go, so back row.

Do we have any pictures of top tier view?

Pretty sure Jack Straw has posted some pics taken from the top tier in one of his "internal" updates. Dunno which one mind.

The main things is you're not "up in the gods" as such, you still feel close enough that the players won't look like ants, at least thats ther impression I got from the front of the top tier anyway.

J2 BHA

Jul 28, 2004
Anyone know when they'll start actually installing the seats?

BTW this thread has just reminded me that whilst i've checked the webcam almost daily i've never actually thought about where I want to sit! Maybe i've just been pleased it's finally being built...!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Those are 1901 club too.

I checked on the seagulls site & only the thin central collum over looking the halfway line of the lower west is for 1901.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Hi,

Just looking at the stadium and im sure that the middle part/shelf of the West stand is all corporate & 1901 club, is that correct?

Cheers

I'm not sure thats right. If you mean the middle tier then I think that the areas by the North Stand and the Away end will be available for general purchase. When I signed up they gave me a map and I think the Corporate/1901 area only extends to the two yellow areas shown on the seating plan. Left and right are for all I think but no doubt someone will correct me. (Sorry about the size but my scanner ain't the best)

Incidently my seat is shown with an 'X' and is numbered G 157, Upper Gold North and I think I'm pretty near the edge for Gold Members. The pitch is at the top of the picture if anybody is lost.

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 711

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, the ENTIRE middle tier is corporate / 1901, PLUS two middle sections of the lower west tier (either side of the players tunnel) is also 1901 / corporate.

Its the north and south ends of the lower west thats available for the scumbags.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
No, the ENTIRE middle tier is corporate / 1901, PLUS two middle sections of the lower west tier (either side of the players tunnel) is also 1901 / corporate.

Its the north and south ends of the lower west thats available for the scumbags.

:laugh: Scumbags...love it, I would prefer to be called ' The cattle'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What's the score with the family stand, I heard it's in the East Stand.....anyone know which bit?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away

You might be right on this but I'm having trouble getting my head round the numbers. The middle section consists of 10 rows, each with about 200 seats in. That means according to you that there would be at least 2000 corporate/1901 in the middle tier alone. If you add in the lower tier numbers your suggesting that would take it up to at least 3000 whereas I understood that there were only just over 2000 in total.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here