Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Falmer, my arse"

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Kudos to the writer, and any writer because it's a hard slog with often limited rewards, but is this a commercially viable book? The potential audience for a Bob Booker autobiography is surely relatively small...

Relatively small? tiny I would think. A marvellous read however, and the anecdote about Claire Adams frozen breast milk in the beer, made me guffaw out loud.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Here is some more information about the book which is currently at the printers. It should be available by the mid/end of August. There are chapters on each of the six managers Bob worked with and he had been enormously open and honest about his time at the club as well as his love for it.

Lots of stories about his playing and management career and the toll that a life in football can take.

I really hope that some of you decide to check it out. The book has been a year in the researching and writing and I have loved almost every minute of it!

http://www.bennionkearny.com/book/ooh-aah-bob-booker-story-greville-waterman-book-ebook/

Thanks Greville - looking forward to it.

(Also a bounce for you as your post was sitting in the validation queue and I'd missed it!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here