Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer March - Fans From Other Clubs

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just wondered if you know of fans coming down to support us?

I believe they'll be a few from Wrexham.
I think I read on here to expect some Palace fans?
They'll be some Stevenage Boro fans too.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm trying to persuade a few gooners and a wolve to come down

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
kinkygerbil said:
palace fans?

Hope so and no being silly if they do - Fans United please :clap2:

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I, a Charlton, will be there, in me colours. We have an 8pm kick-off at The Valley v Blackburn, which is the only game on tomorrow apparently. I got a [season] ticket so technically I ought really to run away for a train to London by 6. But I'm veering towards the alternative: Go on shouty march, do interviews with the press about how the march is more important than going to watch my own team play, then eventually end up watching the Charlton game on TV at a pub with decent beer, eg the Lord Nelson, whilst gratitudinal NSCers ply with me with free pints and (if they are ladies) sexual favours.

I should go for the train, really, shouldn't I..?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Hope so and no being silly if they do - Fans United please :clap2:

I agree. If any Palace fans are wearing their shirts then no stupid comments.
They are there to help us.

Once we get Falmer and they are back in the same division as us then we can let rip with all the insults we want.

Yorkie said:
I agree. If any Palace fans are wearing their shirts then no stupid comments.
They are there to help us.

Once we get Falmer and they are back in the same division as us then we can let rip with all the insults we want.
I imagine that any Chrystal Palace fan who turns up in colours will be prepared for the banter.

And speaking as a veteran of the REMF Expeditionary Force who took the message to the Woolpack in Croydon back in 2001, wearing the stripes, I hope they won't be disappointed.

We're fighting for the survival of the Albion. That includes the survival of the rivalry with Palace.

Stevenage Boro Stu

Sep 26, 2004
Stevenage
Couple of us from Stevenage Boro FC are coming down to support you guys. Sorry Kev neither of us will look like your girlfriend though.

Hope it goes well and we get to show the depth of feeling that is being generated.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell said:
I imagine that any Chrystal Palace fan who turns up in colours will be prepared for the banter.

And speaking as a veteran of the REMF Expeditionary Force who took the message to the Woolpack in Croydon back in 2001, wearing the stripes, I hope they won't be disappointed.

We're fighting for the survival of the Albion. That includes the survival of the rivalry with Palace.

Banter is fine. Abuse isn't.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
What about banter with a slight twist of abuse?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Mickey Adams from Leicester is coming, does he class as a Fan of another club? :D

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
according to the official site

i'll try and find a more up to date source though:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am desparately trying to make it. If the restore of my clients data goes well, I am hoping to be away from London by 3 o/clock

Where is everyone meeting?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
I am desparately trying to make it. If the restore of my clients data goes well, I am hoping to be away from London by 3 o/clock

Where is everyone meeting?

Excellent, a Huddersfield fan is going.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i can take my harchester united/lazio/barcelona shirt if that helps and wear that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here