Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Re: Re: Re: Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Gritt23 said:
:rolleyes:

So the logistics of getting the paperwork out to all the relevant parties has taken a day or two longer than anticipated. Is that really a big shock when we are talking about the Public Sector?

A couple of days here and there is absolutely nothing, and has no bearing whatsoever of the validity of this story.

The answer is YES, and whether it's delivered today, tomorrow or Monday at 11.59pm, it remains YES.

It is when you have only 5 days to choose from and you cover 2.5 of them with the first half of the week!

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
Today my postman delivered ...

... just one letter.

From bethilo, reminding me that I haven't placed a bet for some time and offering a free £30 total goals bet on the Man Utd v Chelsea match on Sunday:-

Man Utd v Chelsea Total Goals: 2.5 Goals

Do I GO LOW @ 2.5 or
GO HIGH @ 2.5

If anyone has any advance information about the result, I'd be pleased to hear it.

2 - 2 . gospel.

My bother has a mate whose cousin's postman heard it from a reliable source.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Yorkie did what she thought was best. Letting everyone on here know about what she had heard. Nothing wrong in that. Cheers Yorkie :love:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
brighton_b0y said:
Yorkie did what she thought was best. Letting everyone on here know about what she had heard. Nothing wrong in that. Cheers Yorkie :love:

Firstly, no-one is having a pop at Yorkie. And neither should they. Yorkie did not tell us anything - OTLW did. All Yorkie did was pass on that message a few minutes before OTLW got on-line to say it himself.

Secondly, I'm sure OTLW told us all in good faith. And what's a day or two between friends?

Re: Re: Re: Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Gritt23 said:
:rolleyes:

So the logistics of getting the paperwork out to all the relevant parties has taken a day or two longer than anticipated. Is that really a big shock when we are talking about the Public Sector?

A couple of days here and there is absolutely nothing, and has no bearing whatsoever of the validity of this story.

The answer is YES, and whether it's delivered today, tomorrow or Monday at 11.59pm, it remains YES.

apart from the public sector has more experience in delivering large ,sensitive mail outs and political mail outs etc than the private sector, who frankly have none of this experience. The fact is with are dealing with "rumour". I no doubt Nic is right with an announcemant but the chosen day, which will be fixed is not upon us yet..................

Last edited:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

London Calling said:
apart from the public sector has more experience in delivering large ,sensitive mail outs and political mail outs etc than the private sector, who frankly have none of this experience. The fact is with are dealing with "rumour". I no doubt Nic is right with an announcemant but the chosen day, which will be fixed is not upon us yet..................

Yes, they probably "outsource" it to the private sector! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Bozza said:
Firstly, no-one is having a pop at Yorkie. And neither should they. Yorkie did not tell us anything - OTLW did. All Yorkie did was pass on that message a few minutes before OTLW got on-line to say it himself.

Secondly, I'm sure OTLW told us all in good faith. And what's a day or two between friends?
isnt that what i said but different wording ???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
s.stubbs said:
He's a union rep,probably wasn't his money.
Remember Scargill,started off with a small house and a big union,ended up with a small union and a big house.
Afternoon mate:wave: I'm just trawling thru this ridiculas thread and picking the meat off, how r u

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here