Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fair play to the Ipswich fans

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Why am I a wanker? I would have clapped Billy Sharp!

I couldn't believe bigbelly was calling people muppets for clapping Billy Sharp. As everyone else agreed.

Seems Bigbelly didn't know about his son, so an innocent mistake on his part.

I think you have taken my post out of context or something?

I presume he was calling bigbelly a wanker not you mate

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
we're not all internet geeks priick and have a life away from sport. twat!

So no tv, radio or newspapers where you live? You've also been on here as recent as Nov 1st. You're clearly a bellend.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Anyone who claps the opposition off are muppets. I'm surprised you mugs didn't clap Murray off after he scored.

Perhaps if you spent less time eating you might be aware of what has happened in the real world.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Bigbelly

Most that post on here are interested in all things BHA and to my mind that includes what goes on in the rest of the division that we play in!

If you are so misinformed and unaware what's happening regarding the above sentence then can I suggest that you sign up to a forum site that does interest you.

Or simply, just keep up please!

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Chill out! Hes already explained he didn't know.

I'm not in favour of abusing Bigbelly, but he clearly piled into a thread without having the faintest idea what it was actually about - something that happens all the time on here! I think it's legitimate to give him a bit of stick.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm not in favour of abusing Bigbelly, but he clearly piled into a thread without having the faintest idea what it was actually about - something that happens all the time on here! I think it's legitimate to give him a bit of stick.

This. Back OT I thought his Son was two years old not two days old. Shit. All the best to him and his family, dunno how he's playing...What a legend

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Getting back on topic, was very impressed by Ipswich fans' reaction and genuinely moved by Sharp's interview on Football League Show. Also, had not seen his midweek goal before - what a strike. Especially in that situation.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Chill out! Hes already explained he didn't know.

I think if BigBelly had actually come back with an apology or at least with a little more grace he would have got less abuse. Instead he comes back with insults even AFTER knowing the circumstances !

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Bigbelly

Most that post on here are interested in all things BHA and to my mind that includes what goes on in the rest of the division that we play in!

If you are so misinformed and unaware what's happening regarding the above sentence then can I suggest that you sign up to a forum site that does interest you.

Or simply, just keep up please!

Wouldn't have said this was abuse... Just friendly advice IMO!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
we're not all internet geeks priick and have a life away from sport. twat!

I love the way idiots like this play the 'geek' card when they realise what a cock they have made of themselves. Especially when posting on here on a Saturday evening.

So now that you've been brought up to speed on Billy Sharp's 2 day old son passing away, what are your thoughts? Go on redeem yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here