[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No disdain for the passion or fan base, plenty of disdain for the hypocrisy and the whole "little cute, moral, nice us - victims forever" narrative is just nauseating. The club as no qualms in cheaply buying this player at a time that might be the worst possible for Rosario Central.
Your mood of late is very sad. Obviously your tone is different since Potter left, but I've always found your contributions enriched the board. But you do seem to come across like a grumpy scorned lover now. Hopefully you can get over it and continue to add to the different views of all things Albion, but if it's too much for you maybe take a break and watch from afar for a while. Otherwise I'm sure a Chelsea board would welcome your insight on Potter.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Hopefully at WC26, it will be nothing but ‘Facundo! Facundo!’ instead of ‘Messi! Messi!’ - coz honestly, despite the almost unrivalled qualities of the latter, the constant mentioning of his name from commentators when the Argies are playing is beginning to feel like Chinese torture to my ears. Of course, any hyperbolic commentary at WC26 about Buonanotte being the ‘new Messi’ will be perfectly OK because this attacking midfielder will be ours! 😁

What an inspired signing I think this will be - TB strikes again - with a 20% sell-on clause fee if I recall.

Last edited:

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

A wizard, with 27 year old thugs trying to hack him down. Loves a nutmeg.

Agreed.

I love him already and think RDZ will too - Excellent dribbling at speed with great ball control and yes, loves the nutmegs! His style of football is a joy to watch but reckon he’ll have a target on his back as soon as he comes up against the thuggish intent of some of the PL teams but his agility and extraordinary balance should serve him well in that respect. (Needs a bit of reconditioning with that heavily favoured left foot though?)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This guy is astonishingly good for his age but he is very, very young.

I wonder if we’ll get to see him in the FA Cup? That would be pretty fantastic but I’d understand if he found himself in Brussels come Feb 1st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports