fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Craig_Pawson.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
billturnbull.JPG

I'd undye this uncharismatic fop's rug before slapping him near to death. His smugness often ruins morning news.

Until I read your words underneath I was thinking "what's Alan Curbishley ever done to deserve such abuse?" :dunce:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For me, the winners on this thread, besides my own choice of Barrowman, would be Clarkson, Hammond (Richard), and Lovejoy. It's hard to pick a winner though, as all have the same degree of unbearable smugness and self-satisfaction. I still LOVE that WSC article that absolutely ripped Lovejoy to shreds over his newspaper columns and book.

Could I line them up and run along, palm outstretched, slapping them all in a Mexican-wave of a slap-fest?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Noel Gallagher. I swear my monitor crashed when I tried to upload a picture of him. If I ever become PM, I will give tax subsidies to those capable of leaving a bright red paw-print across his grotesque jowls.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
00jay_1299713a.jpg

Nothing to do with his personality, playing style or the team he plays for, I just think he looks like a baby goblin-chav and I want to hit him

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Day 3's entry:
Gregg Wallace and his amuse bouche.
The silly shouty twat.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
obama_grinning.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here