Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Facepalms at the ready...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I feel most sorry for the general manager. “Here’s your budget”.

Outcome:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
It looks terrible. That's really going to enthrall the kids
I was totally enthralled by Christmas up until the age of 9. My birthday is just over a week from Christmas day and my parents would always put up the decorations so that I’d get up on my birthday morning and see them all. They consisted of the paper expandable decs that went from corner to corner on the ceiling, expandable paper decs and balloons on the walls and a real tree. Father Christmas would be waiting for me when I got home from school, but I noticed he was wearing the same Hush Puppies as my Dad.🥺

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I was totally enthralled by Christmas up until the age of 9. My birthday is just over a week from Christmas day and my parents would always put up the decorations so that I’d get up on my birthday morning and see them all. They consisted of the paper expandable decs that went from corner to corner on the ceiling, expandable paper decs and balloons on the walls and a real tree. Father Christmas would be waiting for me when I got home from school, but I noticed he was wearing the same Hush Puppies as my Dad.🥺
What's wrong with Santa liking the same shoes?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You just know, KNOW that this monstrosity is the direct result of some latté-swilling, sandal-wearing, ponytailed, green-haired, nose-ringed bearded TWERP being given licence to commission something "modern and edgy" for the Churchill Square tree this year.

Utterly, utterly embarrassing.

Would just like to point out lattes are what middle aged suburban wives (the type with Live, Laugh, Love wall art) drink. Poncey people drink flat whites or cortados these days. Usually with oat milk.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Last time Churchill square was worth visiting it was an out door area and Habitat was de rigeur. . . Coffee shop in Miss Selfridge is another memorable experience!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When Churchill square was properly good

EDunQcsWwAISgAx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here