Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Been going down hill for good while now, was much better when it first started up now just wants to be a version of Twitter

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
As with anything else, if you don't like it, then don't use it. It's a free site, you're kind of at their wim. If they want to cock about with the layout every now and then, they can. It's bloody annoying, and they're just changing it for changes sake now... but still. You don't pay for it, so don't moan about it. :thumbsup:

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
here........

Attachments

• facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

brightonmad999

Jan 31, 2008
shoreham
mines sign me out for some reason and it keeps saying Account unavailable
Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience. and i dont know what to do

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
You didn't blur Connor Emery out. :blush:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yep another wank layout change for NO reason!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Mine changed to like that 4 or 5 days ago; it's ok when you get used to it like most things.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How do you get the "live feed" back?

My "news feed" keeps randomly changing. It occassionaly shows me things 10 minutes old

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
How do you get the "live feed" back?

My "news feed" keeps randomly changing. It occassionaly shows me things 10 minutes old

Click 'Most recent' as it's just changed its name.

My feed also keeps changing, a right pain in the arse when I'm on my phone as I can't change it back that way.

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
Its the sheer volume of mobiles accessing the web which drains the servers. Something has to be done to filter the phones and computers separately.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
SeagullAA, you've left a major clue. You're initials are AV..something else.

Dutch-style name :wink:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
And, going by the four pending friend requests, appears to not be in desperate need of more 'friends.'

Or probably one of those people who doesn't have the BOLLOCKS to tell people he doesn't like that he's not going to be pretend friends with them, or he will not be attending their shitty party, or that he will not be joining another twatty group that they suggested?

I've got a load of mates who do that and i really don't see the point? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here