Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabricio Diaz

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
To those who are fed up and just want us to get someone...

The incoming player must have the skills or potential to make the team better; otherwise it is not worth it.

We should never give in to other clubs who expect us to pay substantially over the odds for their players simply because we can. Our success is based on buying players at a reasonable cost and developing them before selling them on for a big profit.

Trust the process

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

The incoming player must have the skills or potential to make the team better; otherwise it is not worth it.

We should never give in to other clubs who expect us to pay substantially over the odds for their players simply because we can. Our success is based on buying players at a reasonable cost and developing them before selling them on for a big profit.

Trust the process
Spoilsport

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Trust the process
In a way we are becoming a victim of our own success. Rising sell on clauses and fees will be added by selling clubs. it’s basically why drug dealers can’t hold their patch for that long someone else wants a piece of the action.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It would be a very different NSC if Wolves hadn’t missed all their chances, Potter style, at the weekend. They had enough decent shots to claim a draw. Caicedo stopped that sort of thing last season.

We are absolutely desperate for a proper DM to protect the back 4. If these boys don’t hit the pitch running, Newcastle will pull us apart in a few weeks.
Could see them getting a couple - but can also see us getting 3 or 4 against almost anyone. Going to be some exciting games this season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Lallana speaks Spanish too. His Grandad is from Madrid.

Lallana speaks Spanish and is of Spanish descent.

Keep reading this on here. Fairly certain he doesn't!

I'm fairly sure you're right. He's got a Spanish grandad but that's it. I've never heard him say he learnt the lingo himself.

I'm sure in an interview he (Lallana) said they had Spanish lessons at Liverpool??

Based upon people saying Lallana spoke Spanish, I've just re-listened to the interview he did with Graham Hunter at the start of the year. He states he had Spanish lessons at Liverpool for about 2 years but since he had moved to Brighton, with the extra travelling, he hadn't had time.

Although his paternal grandfather is from Spain, his dad didn't speak Spanish. I get the impression that Lallana certainly wouldn't be conversing in Spanish with anybody.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Keep reading this on here. Fairly certain he doesn't!
He is of Spanish descent; his paternal grandfather is from Madrid.[8][9]

But that's all. As @AZ Gull explains below.

(Below*? Yes, I am a time traveler. Ask @Papa Lazarou)

*Edit, and above. Below and above.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here