Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fa trophy

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Sadly due apathy of The Trophy i wouldn't expect more than 1400.On current form this could be an upset.
Well done BHTFC totally deserved just got back. First time i've not gone to the pub after a game in years ,i am fecking fuming at our shambolic performance.Good luck next round and i hope the lad at the end wasn't to badly injured.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Well done BHTFC totally deserved just got back. First time i've not gone to the pub after a game in years ,i am fecking fuming at our shambolic performance.Good luck next round and i hope the lad at the end wasn't to badly injured.

Thanks chap, for your kind words. Awesome! Simply awesome performance from the Hillians. Bit like the Alamo for most of the second half but we could (and perhaps should) have got a second on the break. Defence were magnificent, so much so that our keeper only had to make one superb save of note, the other shots were fairly routine and straight at him.
Was that a full strength Shots side? The keeper and the front 2 seem to have played the majority of the season but there seemed to be a few youngsters out there.
Hope it hasn't taken too much out of the lads as 2 big home games this week. This is an exceptional team having an exceptional season. I worry what will happen when (not if) Chappers moves on to bigger and better things. Enjoy it while it lasts! COYH.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I'm not sure what's gone on here,but have Burgess Hill beat Aldershot ???

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Thanks chap, for your kind words. Awesome! Simply awesome performance from the Hillians. Bit like the Alamo for most of the second half but we could (and perhaps should) have got a second on the break. Defence were magnificent, so much so that our keeper only had to make one superb save of note, the other shots were fairly routine and straight at him.
Was that a full strength Shots side? The keeper and the front 2 seem to have played the majority of the season but there seemed to be a few youngsters out there.
Hope it hasn't taken too much out of the lads as 2 big home games this week. This is an exceptional team having an exceptional season. I worry what will happen when (not if) Chappers moves on to bigger and better things. Enjoy it while it lasts! COYH.
Pretty much the best side we could of fielded ,no excuses we paid no respect and got done .As i said i hope the lad wasn't too badly injured at the end .

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
well in terms of shocks i think we need to go back to Belo Horizonte!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Pretty much the best side we could of fielded ,no excuses we paid no respect and got done .As i said i hope the lad wasn't too badly injured at the end .

Blimey, makes it even more impressive. Think Watts did his ankle - scratching around to find out how bad it is as he's been a mainstay at right back this season (and over 300+ games for the club). Another from the successful youth set up (albeit from many years ago). 4 of today's starting line up came through the youth system (including scorer and match winner, Dan Perry). I'm guessing the draw for 2nd round is on Monday.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Blimey, makes it even more impressive. Think Watts did his ankle - scratching around to find out how bad it is as he's been a mainstay at right back this season (and over 300+ games for the club). Another from the successful youth set up (albeit from many years ago). 4 of today's starting line up came through the youth system (including scorer and match winner, Dan Perry). I'm guessing the draw for 2nd round is on Monday.
Draw Monday around 11 am .What pisses me off is in The Fa Cup last season we lost at home to Shortwood Utd in a replay who are 3 Leagues below us .Today was bigger for me than the Rochdale replay this Tuesday as we had a good chance of going a long way in The Trophy ,but not to be .

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Draw Monday around 11 am .What pisses me off is in The Fa Cup last season we lost at home to Shortwood Utd in a replay who are 3 Leagues below us .Today was bigger for me than the Rochdale replay this Tuesday as we had a good chance of going a long way in The Trophy ,but not to be .

Thank you, there's some pretty daunting teams still in it.
And thanks for the parking and pricing tips. Good luck on Tuesday.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Thank you, there's some pretty daunting teams still in it.
And thanks for the parking and pricing tips. Good luck on Tuesday.
Cheers Crispy no probs buddy good luck on your run long may it continue.Im off shortly to meet Uncle Buck and raise a Glass to The Hillians.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Good on yer. Raising a few cheeky ones meself!
Enjoy it .I remember our 99 Cup Run beating Conference side Hednesford away as a Ryman side and we were 5/1 days like these are to be savored.Shame the crowd was pants did they charge you £12 as the terrace wasn't open ?To think we had over 6000 for a Hampshire Cup Tie v Farnboro at one point.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Enjoy it .I remember our 99 Cup Run beating Conference side Hednesford away as a Ryman side and we were 5/1 days like these are to be savored.Shame the crowd was pants did they charge you £12 as the terrace wasn't open ?To think we had over 6000 for a Hampshire Cup Tie v Farnboro at one point.

Had a nibble at the 13/2 on Hill to win! No, they only charged us a tenner which was decent. Don't think the 79 Hill fans was correct as much nearer 100. Still, better than the Macc turnout (albeit slightly less far to travel!).

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Had a nibble at the 13/2 on Hill to win! No, they only charged us a tenner which was decent. Don't think the 79 Hill fans was correct as much nearer 100. Still, better than the Macc turnout (albeit slightly less far to travel!).
Good glad it was £10 .3 Hill Fans stood behind me in The North Stand Opposite you.I saw 10 to 15 walk from The Crimea ,good turnout .

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
Just shows what confidence, belief and team spirit can do. Another fine display and through to the last 32 where it now goes national.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here