Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup v Wolves

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Wonder if the FA, after all the trouble yesterday, might have the balls to decree that the match at Molineux should be played behind closed doors ? Not much point switching it to the Amex, given our home form !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wonder if the FA, after all the trouble yesterday, might have the balls to decree that the match at Molineux should be played behind closed doors ? Not much point switching it to the Amex, given our home form !
Our home form is better than our away form in the league.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why? Wolves fans had nothing to do with. Nor did we. Are all games to be suspended because trouble in Turkey too?

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Why? Wolves fans had nothing to do with. Nor did we. Are all games to be suspended because trouble in Turkey too?
You obviously watched a different game to me, it was the Wolves "fans" in the family stand who kicked off after the second goal ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
All the trouble was caused by WBA.

Have a look on Twitter. There are a couple of Wolves in their end, a lad in a white Stone Island (not exactly camouflage :lol: ) and a BAME lad with a beard.

Stoney gets a few shoves and walks out with his hands up like a Western. The other lad is kicked in the back by a Jimmy Savile alike with long white hair, a cock bonnet and the chaviest coat I've ever set eyes on.

The feller covered in blood that looks like Darth Maul knocks a copper's hat off and then swings for another and gets battoned. Again, he's WBA trying to get to Wolves from the other end to where it originally started.

The Wolves lot in the ground were just laughing at them and filming them. Pretty restrained all in all.

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I might be wrong. But I can’t remember any time in English football, where a team has been forced to play behind closed doors, besides, it was essentially just hand bags. So a little over reaction tbh!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I might be wrong. But I can’t remember any time in English football, where a team has been forced to play behind closed doors, besides, it was essentially just hand bags. So a little over reaction tbh!
I said yesterday there'd be a few punches, loads of people being held back by an invisible force field and the coppers going OTT and so it was.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This will be unpopular opinion here.

The police prevented two or three people literally getting their skulls kicked in. Left to their own devices, cocaine and booze, decades of intense hate, WBA losing, dozens of blokes would’ve have had no compunction whilst hiding in a mob of inflicting horrific damage. We see it in occasional nightlife fights, without the tribal fuel.

The old myth of Queensbury Rules football trouble, no one ever gets hurt. I remember football murders throughout Scotland and England.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You obviously watched a different game to me, it was the Wolves "fans" in the family stand who kicked off after the second goal ?
Nope. The trouble was caused by WBA fans, particularly the ones who ran out of the adjacent stand to throw punches and generally scare the shit out of families and disabled fellow fans. Cowardly scumbags.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
All the trouble was caused by WBA.

Have a look on Twitter. There are a couple of Wolves in their end, a lad in a white Stone Island (not exactly camouflage :lol: ) and a BAME lad with a beard.

Stoney gets a few shoves and walks out with his hands up like a Western. The other lad is kicked in the back by a Jimmy Savile alike with long white hair, a cock bonnet and the chaviest coat I've ever set eyes on.

The feller covered in blood that looks like Darth Maul knocks a copper's hat off and then swings for another and gets battoned. Again, he's WBA trying to get to Wolves from the other end to where it originally started.

The Wolves lot in the ground were just laughing at them and filming them. Pretty restrained all in all.

Bloody hell the state of that Jimmy Saville twat. Worst part is there’s people that are related to him and let him look like that. You certainly wouldn’t let him babysit your kids based on his appearance.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
This will be unpopular opinion here.

The police prevented two or three people literally getting their skulls kicked in. Left to their own devices, cocaine and booze, decades of intense hate, WBA losing, dozens of blokes would’ve have had no compunction whilst hiding in a mob of inflicting horrific damage. We see it in occasional nightlife fights, without the tribal fuel.

The old myth of Queensbury Rules football trouble, no one ever gets hurt. I remember football murders throughout Scotland and England.
The charge down the touchline of coppers clearly over adrenalised did nothing at all to calm the situation.

Kick out Jimmy Saville, get the Wolves fan out and get the stewards to do their job and stop the fans coming on from the Birmingham Road end and it's all over in two minutes and it doesn't even kick off in the other stand.

Moronic policing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here