Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup third round replays

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That’s not an Everton second string, 7 of the starters also started in the recent win over Chelsea. Onana didn’t, he’s sought after at £60m.
Think outside the box pal 🤣

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My new favourite fans are the four lads in the front row of Blackpool's main stand who must all be about 11 years old max. No parental supervision, one in a grey all in one "leisure suit" and another in a snide Clone Island.

Well done lads. Don't forget to post it on social media.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My new favourite fans are the four lads in the front row of Blackpool's main stand who must all be about 11 years old max. No parental supervision, one in a grey all in one "leisure suit" and another in a snide Clone Island.

Well done lads. Don't forget to post it on social media.
Saw them…”don’t forget to wear your coat” “yes Mum” 🤦‍♂️

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Cracking decision on the 'penalty' which was a great tackle by the Forest player.

Please take VAR off them asap.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Some tremendously loud swearing at Blackpool, on and off the pitch. Matterface not apologising for it might be the only decent moment of his career.
:lolol: I think they may need to reconsider where they locate the 'effects mics' at Bloomfield Road. I drove home from the gym earlier with this game on 5 Live and, despite his best efforts, Conor McNamara's commentary was drowned out by rousing renditions of, "Blackpool's a shithole - I wanna go home."

Probably not quite what the folk at the Visit Blackpool! tourism office were hoping for when they heard this game was being picked up by TV and radio.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Fair play to Critchley, replacing his front three has worked a treat, all over Forest now.

Also, think the Ref has had a cracking match. Ok, not huge amounts to deal with, but he's let the game flow even amidst some tough tackling.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Fair play to Critchley, replacing his front three has worked a treat, all over Forest now.

Also, think the Ref has had a cracking match. Ok, not huge amounts to deal with, but he's let the game flow even amidst some tough tackling.
Ref far better than most Premier League I've seen this season. That 'penalty' shout was spot on but he's got the small things right too.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
2-2. More loud unapologetic* swearing. Ice on the pitch. Empty seats everywhere, yet somehow a mental atmosphere.

This is fantastic.

*edit, unfortunately Matterface has just apologised for the language. Boooooo.
This has been an absolutely cracking tie. Blackpool have been relentless and aggressive the last 25 minutes. You'd never tell there's 2 divisions between them.

Come on 🍊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How many did Megaphone FC win by? Saw Everton rested Pickford and even picked that ancient Gomes in midfield so I’m guessing it was 5 or 6…?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Last season it was losing to us that did for Palace's manager. Could it be the cup this time? A few weeks ago there was the odd fan defending him. Now they all seem to have lost their rag.

Shame. I love his work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here