Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup: Third Round Draw (Sunday 8th)

Why? Can't think of anything worse. And no, they wouldn't, as it's dictated by police, hence we get less than we're supposed to for league games too.

For the 5-0 you had 6k at Selhurst as long as Old bill keep you locked in for a while why not?
Oh yeah after 3-0 you lot trampled on local residents cars,broke wing mirrors! and keyed loads as well that must be the reason why old bill cut your number:clap2:

But I'd like to see 5-6k but imagine the trouble that would follow!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For the 5-0 you had 6k at Selhurst as long as Old bill keep you locked in for a while why not?
Oh yeah after 3-0 you lot trampled on local residents cars,broke wing mirrors! and keyed loads as well that must be the reason why old bill cut your number:clap2:

But I'd like to see 5-6k but imagine the trouble that would follow!

Lolz. 6,000? As if Parish would allow us to outnumber you!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm not fussed who we get to be honest, smaller or equally sized clubs will mean better chance of progression but having the big sides visit can be fun as well e.g. Arsenal last season. I'd love a run in the cup.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Sunderland at home or Macc away.
Failing that, Plymouth. OR Kiddy.
Bet we get Sheff Utd away. That'd be dire.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Don't care. Leauge is more important and don't need a long run in the cup as could pick up injures which we need to avoid.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Home to Sunderland,... with Ulloa popping in a few and CMS coming off the bench in the last 30 mins to latch onto a nice through ball, as opposed to some wild high ball that he was used to getting..... full house, dream tie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here