Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Albion will play Swansea City or Arsenal at the Amex

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
Dear oh dear. It's 2013 and still the first thing said about Brighton is 'gays' or in this case poofsville.
I Know. Swansea would bring 6000 down. 3000 fans with their other halves down to do some shopping. Might need a shepherd in the lanes. Baa.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Shocking. It seems Homophobia is still tolerated. If footy forums spouted crap about black players then they'd either be arrested or the forum shut down but as it's homophobia then it's allowed, truly shocking.
Agreed.
They're almost all being homophobic, f***ing pricks.

f***ing Sheep Shag-
Oh wait, I won't stoop that low.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hope so. We won quite convincingly there in December although I thing Wenger, judging by his team selection today, has the FA cup higher up in priority than Laudrup.

Your homophobic illiterate fans not covering themselves with glory are they?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
love the draw, father in law, brother in law, cousins in law are all Arsenal nuts, season ticket holders and do a lot of away games including Europe, have dreamed about this tie as have taken them all to the amex and they have loved it, converted all of them so much that they all now treat Brighton as there second team. only problem for me is that the 26th is my 40th birthday party and you can bet your bottom dollar it's Sat at 5.30 and I won't be able to go! 3pm or Sunday for me please!

D

Deleted member 18477

Hope so. We won quite convincingly there in December although I thing Wenger, judging by his team selection today, has the FA cup higher up in priority than Laudrup.

I hope arsenal f***ing stuff you!!!!! :)

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I can't be bothered to read through all these pages, so;
1) all you tossers that couldn't be arsed to go to Newcasle, f*** off, there will be plenty more to take your place. (And i do mean ones that couldn't be arsed, not the ones that could not afford it).
2) I now want Arsenal, even though I wanted Swansea pre-draw, cause I think we can do them.
3)I suspect the STH tickets will go on sale prior to the swansea/arsenl replay, so that people are enticed whatever the result.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

Thank f*** we're not be playing you and your homophobic c u n t of fans. Come on Arsenal.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They would only get 4,200. So the whole of the South stand including corners, and a block or two of the East stand.

The club has already announced that the 15% allocation for a cup game is 4,500 being based on the new capacity regardless of whether or not all the new seats are in.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I can't be bothered to read through all these pages, so;
1) all you tossers that couldn't be arsed to go to Newcasle, f*** off, there will be plenty more to take your place. (And i do mean ones that couldn't be arsed, not the ones that could not afford it).

I'll go to this one :banana:

2) I now want Arsenal, even though I wanted Swansea pre-draw, cause I think we can do them

Well lose but will be a good day.

3)I suspect the STH tickets will go on sale prior to the swansea/arsenl replay, so that people are enticed whatever the result.

It'll sell out for either team. And season ticket holders will snap their seats up and it wont go on general sale.

Swanseas ticket prices would of been lower than ours I would of thought?
Wouldnt mind paying slightly more for a new ground and a trip to Wales.
For their third round home game against Arsenal, they charged £30 (£15 concessions). That was more than I paid for my Newcastle ticket yesterday. And I got free travel thrown in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here