FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Albion will play Swansea City or Arsenal at the Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 18477

Doubt it, whilst Arsenal might bring an extra 1,500 compared to Newcastle, can't expect people who could not afford to watch us against Newcastle to find the money for Arsenal, and many people will be skint as near the end of the month. The Albion are not going to reduce prices, so probably about 23,800.

Don't be silly. Sell out. To the max. This is Arsenal. One of the serious big boys! Newcastle are in the group below the serious big boys. People will put this shit on credit if they have to. Newcastle didn't warrant that and neither will swansea. If its Swansea we'll get 21-23k.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Am I right in thinking that the visitors are entitled to 15% of the capacity if they can sell the tickets? Therefore if It's Arsenal could they potentially bring 4500? Which I guess would fill the south stand and maybe part of the East (south).
It's also a big advantage to us that both Swansea and Arsenal have midweek games in both of the previous two weeks, including a league cup semi-final for Swansea against Chelsea on the previous Wednesday.

They would only get 4,200. So the whole of the South stand including corners, and a block or two of the East stand.

D

Deleted member 18477

Doubt it, whilst Arsenal might bring an extra 1,500 compared to Newcastle, can't expect people who could not afford to watch us against Newcastle to find the money for Arsenal, and many people will be skint as near the end of the month. The Albion are not going to reduce prices, so probably about 23,800.

Don't be silly. Sell out. To the max. This is Arsenal. One of the serious big boys! Newcastle are in the group below the serious big boys. People will put this shit on credit if they have to. Newcastle didn't warrant that and neither will swansea. If its Swansea we'll get 21-23k.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
Fourth round: ITV 1st and 4th choice, ESPN 2nd, 3rd and 5th choice;

I think TV will go...

1st - palace/stoke v man city
2nd - Man Utd v Fulham/Blackpool
3rd - Norwich v Luton
4th - Southend/brentford v Chelsea
5th - Brighton v arsenal/swans

manchester united will be first pick. nothing sticks out as tie-of-the-round so itv will simply pick the side with the most armchair fans which is obviously united by a long way.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Swansea would be a good draw,a serious test to see how far we have come against a very good side who have been known to win at Arsenal,don't write them off

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Dear oh dear. It's 2013 and still the first thing said about Brighton is 'gays' or in this case poofsville.

I think they are clearly behind the times,and a little bit in denial,it happens their too,and unlike here,i hear they do things with sheep as well..

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Arsenal - if offered - will take the 4,000 or so they're entitled to, in a heartbeat.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Swanseas ticket prices would of been lower than ours I would of thought?
Wouldnt mind paying slightly more for a new ground and a trip to Wales.

Been to swansea old and new so no thanks.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fourth round: ITV 1st and 4th choice, ESPN 2nd, 3rd and 5th choice;

I think TV will go...

1st - palace/stoke v man city
2nd - Man Utd v Fulham/Blackpool
3rd - Norwich v Luton
4th - Southend/brentford v Chelsea
5th - Brighton v arsenal/swans

ITV will almost certainly go with Man Utd as 1st choice because no matter who they play, they always draw the biggest audience figures. So a good chance it will end up on ESPN if Arsenal progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports