Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Home to MILLWALL.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Home to the winner of Crawley or Stoke would be the neutrals choice?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I reckon we'll be playing Blackpool on the 17th March

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So is this the first time since 1985(?) that we'll definitely be in the quarter final draw?

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
FA Cup 6th Round Draw
Brighton and Hove Albion or Liverpool v Chelsea
Norwich City v Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur v Bolton Wanderers
Crawley Town or Stoke City v Blackpool

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Hoping its not Everton then, as dont want to give Liverpool any added incentive to beat us!

That said, when did we last play Everton? 1983? A trip to Goodison therefore long overdue.

Was trying to recall, is it Everton and Chelsea (apart from newbie clubs) that we havent played for the longest time-both 83?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why would it be pressure? It's not as though anyone is expecting us to win the thing.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Hoping its not Everton then, as dont want to give Liverpool any added incentive to beat us!

That said, when did we last play Everton? 1983? A trip to Goodison therefore long overdue.

Was trying to recall, is it Everton and Chelsea (apart from newbie clubs) that we havent played for the longest time-both 83?

Can answer own question-we played Chelsea in old 2nd Div 83/84. So Everton longest time not played-29 years?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oi, call it what it is - THE FA CUP QUARTER FINALS.

Much more impressive than CARLING CUP SEMI FINALS.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We also played Chelsea season 88/89 as well. 2-0 up there (Jukebox and Dixon I think) and a Dixon winner at the Goldstone 1-0.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011

You're right. It's Everton who we haven't played the longest. Since we were in the top flight. I'd love Everton at the Amex next month

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here