Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 5th round draw

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be Newcastle away or else somebody like Swansea who we have that week already
Newcastle were knocked out yesterday.

But Swansea for 2 Saturday 3pms running at the Amex is what Sod's Law demands.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here is the 5th round draw , performed in the kitchen at 5.30 am the tatty bits of paper were drawn from a 1998 BHAFC Blue and White Bobble hat

Leicester v Hull
Sheff Utd v Rochdale or Millwall
Wigan v Notts County or Swansea
Brighton v Huddersfield or Birmingham
Sheff Weds v Newport County or Spurs
West Brom v Southampton
Man City v Chelsea
Coventry v Man Utd

Could of been worse , at least we have a home draw , and i doubt we will be on the telly so a saturday 3pm ko very likely .

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Man utd, man city, Chelsea and spurs to be drawn against each other knocking another couple of big clubs out to pave the way for us to win the cup

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I reckon we'll get Southampton away, another inkling is that it'll be a Sheffield Derby.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
This cup run seems to be about vengeance for recent wrongdoings against the Albion.

With this in mind, Wednesday Away please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This cup run seems to be about vengeance for recent wrongdoings against the Albion.

Win it, qualify for Europe, and then get massive revenge on Gaston Ramirez.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Much prefer United away, haven't been there for ages, easy train trip and you don't have to worry about the trams after the game, in fact I'm pretty sure we got them in the cup which was Barry Lloyds first game in charge.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Much prefer United away, haven't been there for ages, easy train trip and you don't have to worry about the trams after the game, in fact I'm pretty sure we got them in the cup which was Barry Lloyds first game in charge.
Yep Richard Tiltmans debut if I remember a boring 0-0 and lost the replay 2-1 after Wilson put us ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here