Nottingham Forest v Manchester United (19:45) - BBC1
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:45) - iPlayer / Red Button
Liverpool v Southampton (20:00) - ITV1

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Got to think Maidstone have been mugged off a bit here - playing on the Monday night, on ITV4, while there is a Premier League game going on.

Can't help but think their incredible run in the cup has had WAY less attention than it has deserved.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just annoyed the draw for the qtr final is weds 7-45 il be at wolves
Is that true? It is bad enough having the draw before all the games have been played, but they are holding it while three of the matches are actually in progress? :eek:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
No .... I don't think I can do it ... But maybe .... just once .... what if I said it .... You know .... I think I can ..... Here goes ...... Come on Lee ..... Couldn't quite get it out ... Must try harder ... deep breath ..... listerine ready .... come on Leed ...... not quite .... set yourself .... just one last push .... come on Leeds.

Urrgghh. Actually that felt worse than I thought it would

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thank you. I wasn't sure. Luckily I do subscribe and pay the US$10/month for ESPN+.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Less than 150 tickets left for our game. About 50/60 sold today. Anyone know what the overall allocation we took was?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Less than 150 tickets left for our game. About 50/60 sold today. Anyone know what the overall allocation we took was?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Unbelievable that Maidstone are still in it, one win from the quarter final. And they're below Worthing in the league!

Unfortunately I can see their remarkable run coming to an end tonight with a comfortable win for Coventry

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Got to think Maidstone have been mugged off a bit here - playing on the Monday night, on ITV4, while there is a Premier League game going on.

Can't help but think their incredible run in the cup has had WAY less attention than it has deserved.

Couldn't agree more, they've won seven matches to get to this stage including beating one of the best teams outside of the top flight. They're also the lowest ranked team to reach this stage in 45 years. Really deserved a prime time slot in my opinion, I hope they can defy the odds and make the quarters against one of the big boys.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here