Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 4th Round - Who do you want?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Lincoln's a nice place. The nightlife wasn't great for a city when I went but it was quite memorable for doing five E's and french kissing a Lincoln girl for most of the night. :blush:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Not the game i wanted. Difficult match will our reserves turn up, if not we could lose to another non league side.

So? If our reserves don't turn up then a non-league side gets to keep going in the cup and we can, rightly, put all attention back on the real prize.

We really can't lose, figuratively speaking.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
If our reserves don't turn up there will be no one for Lincoln to play! Why the doom and gloom, the cup is a distraction this season but gives an opportunity for fringe players and recovering from injury players some game time.

I've seen the Albion lose too many to non league clubs over the years. Would have preferred Ipswich away thats all. We should have enough quality to win.. but we need the right attitude. As barnsley have lost if we lose no need to re-arrange.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Lincoln's a nice place. The nightlife wasn't great for a city when I went but it was quite memorable for doing five E's and french kissing a Lincoln girl for most of the night. :blush:

I agree I made a nice profit from some antique buys I made there. A place to profit from for the reserves too.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

The last time I had five 'e's I lost at scrabble.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So? If our reserves don't turn up then a non-league side gets to keep going in the cup and we can, rightly, put all attention back on the real prize.

We really can't lose, figuratively speaking.

Interesting draw now in the next round. I thought Lincoln looked fairly decent side tonight. Add to that CH's son used to play for Lincoln. Makes for a good game in the next round whatever side we decide to put out

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
JamesAndTheGiantHead;775 5116 said:

Any excuse to post this.

My favourite is this

york.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here