Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA cup 4th round, Sheffield united

BenPage

Nov 2, 2023
Can anyone tell me what the likely date of the 4th round vs sheffield will be on and ticketing sales dates by any chance? presumably if on a weekend they would give a large allocation?

cheers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bought train tickets after the TV fixtures were announced assuming that it wouldn’t get moved only to then find out it could still get moved because of Sheff Weds. Got lucky in the end and saved a few quid!
How much were trains pls? I looked on the trainline but seemed expensive - is there a better site these days..?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Big yay to Saturday 15:00 KO, means I can go.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Splitmyfare
Raileasy
Splitticketing
Thanks that’s worked out well. £50 each return from HH but is a bus replacement service from Luton to Bedford - saves like £35 each though - only 20 mins longer too

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surely they will have to go on sale Tuesday given they will not be digital
Hopefully with a collect from Amex option (not compulsory) so most can pick them up before the Wolves game?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Still no ticketing info yet. Wonder if the clubs can’t agree how many of the upper Bramall Road stand allocation we can have. Full stand holds just over 5800.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still no ticketing info yet. Wonder if the clubs can’t agree how many of the upper Bramall Road stand allocation we can have. Full stand holds just over 5800.
As they are paper tickets they have to go on sale Tuesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here