NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My mate lives in Coalville and is coming down for the Charlton game

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
My mate lives in Coalville and is coming down for the Charlton game
Very good team, one of a only a few who play decent football in the Southern League Central. Been consistent over the past 3 seasons and probably the best team we ( Leiston ) have played . Magnificent win at the weekend and I'm sure they'll give Charlton a good gam3 .

Ghost of Killer Reeves

Oct 3, 2020
Somerset
What a great result for Taunton. Hope to get a ticket for MK now.
A well deserved win. Nice to stand on a terrace under floodlights. Brought back memories when the faithful migrated to behind the goal Taunton were attacking in the second half. The only down side was having the Wurzels belted out over the PA,( a risk you take in this part of the world), and the home fans being locked in after the match so the local constabulary could shoo off, at the point of pitchfork, the away fans.
So many happy faces, it meant so much to them.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
A well deserved win. Nice to stand on a terrace under floodlights. Brought back memories when the faithful migrated to behind the goal Taunton were attacking in the second half. The only down side was having the Wurzels belted out over the PA,( a risk you take in this part of the world), and the home fans being locked in after the match so the local constabulary could shoo off, at the point of pitchfork, the away fans.
So many happy faces, it meant so much to them.
I still miss those days of watching Taunton. That was back when they were in the Screwfix Western League. I was at the last Taunton - Yeovil FA Cup game many years ago, there was a spot of bother after that game back then. Yeovil won that 5-3 so not surprised the fans were kept behind last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here