Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
……edit

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
For all the drama due to the weather, this really is a shit Monaco at night track. One track where you can’t overtake is enough

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Got in, watched the last bits of the Manchester derby, put the race on and made it one lap before realising I couldn't be bothered sitting through it.

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
That was a real drag watching that race - fair bit of drama but not affecting the positions you'd want it too.

Great drive from Checo so fair play. Lewis and Max having shockers on the same night - must have been tricky out there!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
68F142D4-A042-4BB9-B790-7FB3DDE529D0.jpeg

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Long race. Stamina required. Wonder what Checo’s punishment will be? And when do we hear about Red Bull’s £10million overspend punishment [emoji2369]

D

Deleted member 2719

Still so much anti-RB, Horner, and Max on this thread, it does get somewhat tedious.

Lando drove the nuts off that McLaren, and Riccardo did well too.

But didn't Perez do a fantastic job?

Crap circuit, like others have said, and that is probably the only point we will agree on.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
The results of the Cost Cap investigation were due to be published today, but the FIA have just announced that they will delay this until Monday, October 10th - just after Max potentially wins the championship in Japan.

Maybe didn't want to spoil this coming weekend's race if the outcome wasn't favourable to RBR?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
The results of the Cost Cap investigation were due to be published today, but the FIA have just announced that they will delay this until Monday, October 10th - just after Max potentially wins the championship in Japan.

Maybe didn't want to spoil this coming weekend's race if the outcome wasn't favourable to RBR?

Or (more likely) they've finally told the teams what their outcomes are and a team (or teams) found to be in breach has challenged that and they need to do more work.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Reports today saying that the breaches which have been identified are all in the minor category so punishments will be of the slap on wrist variety

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Gasly has gone to Alpine. Decent line up there now. De Vries to Alpha Tauri good shout from them.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Sorry I missed the start- why did they start on inters not full wets?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This is Spa last year all over again? Not looking likely to be anything other than a very short race, if it even happens.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
At 10mins before the start it didn’t look that bad, as it approached the start it really started to come down but they’d committed to inters by then.

Ah I see. Haven’t seen a replay of the start yet which is odd- I’ve been watching for an hour and they have time to fill! Maybe replay the first few laps pre-Red flag?

So are they going to re-start on inters or wets? [emoji16][emoji2357]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ah I see. Haven’t seen a replay of the start yet which is odd- I’ve been watching for an hour and they have time to fill! Maybe replay the first few laps pre-Red flag?

So are they going to re-start on inters or wets? [emoji16][emoji2357]

I think the rules actually state full sets if starting behind the SC from the pits in a wet race.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Great 10 mins where no one can work out what points are being awarded and whether Max is WC or not [emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports