Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] F1 2022

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is anyone watching???

Quite exciting going into Q3 with Ferrari on fire.

Quick switch it on!

Lando did well and this Lewis fan was pleased to see him level up the quali stats to 6-6 with Russell, hopefully shut up the Lewis has lost it and was never any good, it was all about the car brigade

D

Deleted member 2719

Lando did well and this Lewis fan was pleased to see him level up the quali stats to 6-6 with Russell, hopefully shut up the Lewis has lost it and was never any good, it was all about the car brigade

If the GOAT and his fans feel like 6-6 against a young kid is great then good for them.

Great would be 10-2 or even 12-0, after all, he is the GOAT, isn't he.:wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If the GOAT and his fans feel like 6-6 against a young kid is great then good for them.

Great would be 10-2 or even 12-0, after all, he is the GOAT, isn't he.:wink:

I wonder where YOUR head would be if you had one of the two best cars and had a World Championship stolen from you by a weak race director. You then get to drive an absolute dog of a car the next season and are the one everyone looks to to help sort it. Meanwhile your talented young team mate who has only ever driven a dog of a car just gets on with driving another dog whilst getting every break going on safety car pit stops whilst you get none for the first 8 or so races.

Hamilton has helped bring the car on and is now beating Russell in qualifying and on track, maybe just give him a smidgen of credit rather than looking for a way to turn everything into a dig :shrug:

Lewis has also been very positive in his comments about George and is clearly mentoring him, what’s not to like apart from his dress sense and his shit character which you seem to have inside knowledge on but most don’t agree with.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wonder where YOUR head would be if you had one of the two best cars and had a World Championship stolen from you by a weak race director. You then get to drive an absolute dog of a car the next season and are the one everyone looks to to help sort it. Meanwhile your talented young team mate who has only ever driven a dog of a car just gets on with driving another dog whilst getting every break going on safety car pit stops whilst you get none for the first 8 or so races.

Hamilton has helped bring the car on and is now beating Russell in qualifying and on track, maybe just give him a smidgen of credit rather than looking for a way to turn everything into a dig :shrug:

Lewis has also been very positive in his comments about George and is clearly mentoring him, what’s not to like apart from his dress sense and his shit character which you seem to have inside knowledge on but most don’t agree with.

In your head you must know you’re wasting your time.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
What are the odds for there being three Brits on the podium, not necessarily this race but in the next couple of years

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
So, under the SC, Hamilton was ahead of Verstappen, coming out the pits. Then Verstappen overtakes Hamilton. How did that happen?

That was what the timing screen was showing...maybe it was wrong?

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Le Clerc, what a man....admitting mistakes, others could have learned from him over the years. He will go a long way.

Its a bit boring this race, we need some tyre issues to liven up the last few laps.

D

Deleted member 2719

Great drive from the brits, but that race was nothing more than a tyre management procession, it also does nothing for the championship.

Roll on next week can we now have a realistic 6 car battle?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Dull race but pleased for Lewis getting second, why can’t I warm to Russell? Comes across as as self obsessed dickhead to me :shrug:

In the many years I’ve followed F1, he is the only English driver I have had no interest in

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe you can explain the difference between MB and IG - who will both “support” their driver in any controversial incident and never have a good thing to say about the other.

Care to highlight the last post I made dissing Max and suggesting that he is over rated rather than just dislikeable? Mouldy manages to diss Lewis EVERY race weekend and mock the fact that he is considered an all time great :shrug:

What I will diss is that Max is a one time Champion by manipulation, he’ll deserve his first earned Championship this season though.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

If only there was an easy way to check a driver's record against their teammate.

https://f1bytes.com/career-h2h-lewis-hamilton/

Oh.

I can't see Georges's record there at all, can you point me to it?

Your first part is par for the course for 99% of race drivers, Hamilton has had a very good car under him for a long time.....it wasn't all him..... i have always said without a dominant car you wont win a championship, merc was that dominant car, and Hamilton was better than most of his co-drivers.
On your second part, that's exactly why I don't like him, I don't like any big-time charlie characters, I like guys that just want to race and do the business. I don't also like Beckham if that helps.

I am afraid you are wasting your time. MB can never say anything positive about LH.

Hey, Malta please don't listen to the noise, just what I actually say, for an instant the above post, where I praised all the Brits.

D

Deleted member 2719

Great drive from the brits, but that race was nothing more than a tyre management procession, it also does nothing for the championship.

Roll on next week can we now have a realistic 6 car battle?

Just wondering if anyone can see this post, or have the mods some magical blocking power to stop some posters from seeing my stuff. (this actually would not surprise me)

To be fair I was thinking I might get at least 50 thumbs up, for it.:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here