[Other Sport] F1 2022

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was it corners 9 and 10?

If the F1 game is anything to go by those corners are so easy to go a little wide on. There's so much run off and no (physical) punishment for using some of it. If it's too big an issue they should put a gravel trap in them like they have at 4, 6,7,8.

Running wide at 9 and 10 is quicker than staying on the track and gives you more speed into the next lap as well. That's why two laps were deleted from anyone who exceeded them in qualifying - because you gain an advantage on lap you're on and the start of the next one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hoping for an exciting one today, I really hope Lando can get some joy today.

Me too. I like all the Brit drivers in different ways so hoping Lewis, George and Lando all do well. This is Verstappen's to lose, however. Perhaps some weather changes or maybe some traffic fun, given how short the circuit is, will make it more interesting.

EDIT - notice Lewis is having his brakes fixed as I type :eek:

D

Deleted member 2719

Me too. I like all the Brit drivers in different ways so hoping Lewis, George and Lando all do well. This is Verstappen's to lose, however. Perhaps some weather changes or maybe some traffic fun, given how short the circuit is, will make it more interesting.

EDIT - notice Lewis is having his brakes fixed as I type :eek:

I don't want Max to win this, I want the Ferraris and George in the top 3 to tighten things up, but I can't see both RB's missing the podium unless of failure and Toto farting again.

Regarding Hamiltons brakes...........its bound to be for drama.:lolol:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As an aside, does any other old fart on here not like this American Turn1/Turn2/Turn3 bollocks?

My home circuit (Oulton Park) You went into Old Hall (right hander) then downhill on The Avenue to Cascades (left hander) which took you past the lake through Island Bend (fast left hander) to Esso Bend (right hand hairpin), up over Hilltop (slight right hand kink onto back straight ] and then down to Knickerbrook (sharpish right hander- Google why it is called that!) Up the hill to Druids (fast right hander then back under the Bailey Bridge towards the start/finish via Lodge Corner (slow and adverse camber right hander dropping into Deer Leap (fast left hand kink) then over the start/finish line.

Would never have dreamt of saying well its Ok into Turn 3 but no good through Turn 5.... :facepalm:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

As an aside, does any other old fart on here not like this American Turn1/Turn2/Turn3 bollocks?

My home circuit (Oulton Park) You went into Old Hall (right hander) then downhill on The Avenue to Cascades (left hander) which took you past the lake through Island Bend (fast left hander) to Esso Band (right hand hairpin), up over Hilltop (slight right hand kink onto back straight ] and then down to Knickerbrook (sharpish right hander- Google why it is called that!) Up the hill to Druids (fast right hander then back under the Bailey Bridge towards the start/finish via Lodge Corner (slow and adverse camber right hander droppoing into Deer Leap (fast left hand kink) then over the start/finish line.

Would never have dreamt of saying well its Ok into Turn 3 but no good through Turn 5.... :facepalm:

I don't like it, but it is logical and better to communicate for everyone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't want Max to win this, I want the Ferraris and George in the top 3 to tighten things up, but I can't see both RB's missing the podium unless of failure and Toto farting again.

Regarding Hamiltons brakes...........its bound to be for drama.:lolol:

You REALLY HATE Lewis don’t you :lolol:

I bet you’re chewing wasps at how well he’s doing today

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Biggest whinger today is undoubtably Max, sorry Mouldy and Creaky your boy is struggling

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sainz on fire

Safety car coming, only virtual though

D

Deleted member 2719

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Personally I think LH is brilliant - great ambassador etc - just don’t have a “love in” with him - for you it appears love is blind.

Now in a podium position

Totally blind, I accept :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This is exciting, we need a full safety car

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here